Please read - UNREGISTERED USERS

While this, at the moment is a bit of a minor setback, it may sooner or later devolve depending on the situation, I'd like to advise all unregistered users. Please stay clear of generic usernames when registering, that usually follow a similar format to this.

These are a few bot names that you shouldn't follow a pattern of.

Code: Select all

gunhh468yy
Mardys09h6
Rockcy210ge
wehhxs7fws
While I'm extremely dismayed to see that I have to resort to this, I (and several others) shall be terminating all names following a similar format due to issues on this server.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Please read - UNREGISTERED USERS

If you were wrongfully banned, please contact me on the Containment Breach wiki, my username is same over there and a simple message including your username shall suffice. It is quite hard to fall under 'bot name' territory, they usually tend to be a randomly generated word and string of numbers, or a randomly generated mess that looks like someone who hit their head on the keyboard.
It slep time bunner.

lololord wrote:You should also add Boack's too the list.

EDIT: Made me laugh, Someones made an account called "Steel of Point"
That was Steelpoint. Recently, he couldn't log onto his main account so he made a test account.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:

That was Steelpoint. Recently, he couldn't log onto his main account so he made a test account.
I made an account called 'ndaydin05' for the same reason too.

ndi05 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:

I made an account called 'ndaydin05' for the same reason too.
I think your name falls into bot territory.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!