Re: Please read - UNREGISTERED USERS

In comparison to Humans, Foxes are leagues behind us in almost every respect. In fact virtually every other non-human species on Earth pales in comparison to us.

We are on top of the food chain for a reason.

If a Fox and a Human were to engage in combat, for example, the fox could employ its paws and teeth, very basic attacks. Humans on the other hand have a wide viarity of unique attacks to employ, from rocks and sticks to Swords and Guns. Foxes need to hunt for food, we can grow it.

Also consider that Foxes lack the ability to understand nor communicate in any coherent Language since they lack the intelligence nor the physical ability to talk, we Humans can.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:In comparison to Humans, Foxes are leagues behind us in almost every respect. In fact virtually every other non-human species on Earth pales in comparison to us.

We are on top of the food chain for a reason.

If a Fox and a Human were to engage in combat, for example, the fox could employ its paws and teeth, very basic attacks. Humans on the other hand have a wide viarity of unique attacks to employ, from rocks and sticks to Swords and Guns. Foxes need to hunt for food, we can grow it.

Also consider that Foxes lack the ability to understand nor communicate in any coherent Language since they lack the intelligence nor the physical ability to talk, we Humans can.
HOW DARE YOU!

*claw mode*
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Sexiness is a subjective issue, and is mostly irrelevant in inter species engagements. For example one of your Foxes is not going to regard a Human as sexy and vice verse a Human is not going to see a Fox as being sexy. I am going on real life expectations and not on situations where Humans and other intelligent species have coexisted for some time.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.