Re: New Trailer!

Lotims wrote:
Steelpoint wrote: The trailer on the Games front page and the Wiki's front page.

Also looking forward to this new trailer!
Great! I am glad you are,
It might definitely be a while till we actually start production on this thing. So far it is in pre-production in terms of the ideas and so on. Knowing all the time I am going to be putting into this thing, and how hard most of the sections of this trailer would be, it will most likely take a couple weeks to a month at most...
Production may start here soon or in a couple months :)
FoxMccloud64 wrote:Looking forward for the trailer!
Awesome, thanks :)
I hope it's a little more intense of a trailer. The ending should be climatic.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Lotims wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:Hey Lotims, how is teh progress?
So far so good. I'm going to be in preproduction for a while since I need to wait till some of the SCPs are in game or complete
I can do custom anims, I have no problem decompiling, and I can recompile.
Also, either I or Monocle can write sequences in code.

If you need an example of my models, I did the Derpy and 106 models for the MLP mod, we just need to wait for when they release the new version with them included in a few days/weeks.

mrpeanut188 wrote: I can do custom anims, I have no problem decompiling, and I can recompile.
Also, either I or Monocle can write sequences in code.

If you need an example of my models, I did the Derpy and 106 models for the MLP mod, we just need to wait for when they release the new version with them included in a few days/weeks.
Thanks dude, I'll let you know if I need any done. I will sometime here soon :)
AppleFace wrote:Sweet! ^-^ good luck on the new trailer bro!!!
Thanks! So since some people have discontinued their work, I will be unable to include them in the trailer, which was originally planned. So a bit of a delay, but I can work around it if I try
BJFowLer wrote:Let me know if you need any help with this Lotims, BJ's got your back
Thanks! I may call upon you soon :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

When more are added I will take it as a sign,
that the new trailer will indeed be fine.

Making it good is definitely a must,
and you making it good is a thing that I trust.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Thanks! I may call upon you soon

Alright just let me know when you need something. It 's about the time in need to check my traps and start some 3d modeling work. Anyone give me a shout when you need help. I'll help you to the best of my power and within reason.