Re: New Trailer!

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Lotims wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:Lotims, just so you are aware I uploaded the trailer to the IndieDB page.
Alright! Thanks for doing that :)
Damn, you're late. That's two months right there.

Speaking of which, the page needs updates, we're on v0.7.4, eh?
Ya, been busy lately. Right now I am talking with Regalis about a new trailer, I am not allowed to disclose what we talked about until he allows me to, so that is why things have been a little quiet so far. It is supposed to be a secret ;)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Pony wrote:And it was awesome!
Pony, what the hell. This thread is old, and you've been spamming the threads with semi-irrelevant comments. Don't post just for the sake of posting. Do it if you have something of value to add.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Pony wrote:And it was awesome!
Pony, what the hell. This thread is old, and you've been spamming the threads with semi-irrelevant comments. Don't post just for the sake of posting. Do it if you have something of value to add.
Sorry,my friend should not have done that,he promised that he would not do it again.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.