Re: New Trailer!

I enjoyed your first trailer
How many trailers you think you will make I was hoping 100 XD you are good at it the trailer kind reminded me of fallout to even cooler

When I seen the trailer a idea came to my head not sure if you care for it but why not make a story with the game
not mainly about the player but maybe stories about a guard or scientist or other D class and make a show out of it with maybe a new Ep every week or month and
this will most likely bring in more players to enjoy the epic game

Hope all goes well with your 2 trailer btw

thekill9714 wrote:I enjoyed your first trailer
How many trailers you think you will make I was hoping 100 XD you are good at it the trailer kind reminded me of fallout to even cooler

When I seen the trailer a idea came to my head not sure if you care for it but why not make a story with the game
not mainly about the player but maybe stories about a guard or scientist or other D class and make a show out of it with maybe a new Ep every week or month and
this will most likely bring in more players to enjoy the epic game

Hope all goes well with your 2 trailer btw
Thank you for the kind words :)
About your idea. I like the premise of maybe showcasing other sections of the game, maybe in full scale cinematic detail. I don't know about making one every week haha, but I could make several, that way Regalis could decide which ones he likes, or upload all of them at different times, that is really all up to him. I like it! If you or anyone else has any more suggestions then let me know, Just did another round of about 6 hours of recording today, so I am close to finalizing the recording for the new trailer :)

Now an update on the current new trailer
As of right now, I have about 1/2 to 3/4 of the recording in-game completed. This will again be another in-game usage, due to the delay with some projects that people had planned on doing, and whom talked to me in including a cinematic sequence from those projects (other SCP's). I am hoping to start a trailer in the future with cinematic sections, that is of course if SCP-860 is completed or not, since Mirocaine and myself discussed creating a cinematic with that SCP. When he comes back, or the project manages to become finished, I will include it in the full scale, near full release game trailer.

If you have any suggestions or contributions you would like to add, them just let me know, whether it is posting here or PMing me. :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

I know you already recorded most of it, but I just had an idea for a bit of dark humor. If you plan on making a third trailer, maybe you could use this idea?

Anyway, I was thinking a kind of teaser where D-9341 is surviving all these SCPs (173, 106, 096, etc.) like a boss, and then he finds 1025. He then anticlimactically opens up to "Cardiac Arrest." The screen suddenly goes black, shows SCP: CB logo like in the first one, and the trailer ends.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:I know you already recorded most of it, but I just had an idea for a bit of dark humor. If you plan on making a third trailer, maybe you could use this idea?

Anyway, I was thinking a kind of teaser where D-9341 is surviving all these SCPs (173, 106, 096, etc.) like a boss, and then he finds 1025. He then anticlimactically opens up to "Cardiac Arrest." The screen suddenly goes black, shows SCP: CB logo like in the first one, and the trailer ends.
Haha, that's pretty good. I laughed thinking of that scenario. I don't know how Regalis would feel about some humor in the trailers, I would have to check with him. Most likely though I am sure he would want a more serious tone. You never know though :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:For sure, the next trailer can't be just snapshots of the new additions in the game, we're not that far yet. Besides, the NPCs in the game are too difficult to work for cinematics.
Who said anything about using the NPC's in real time for cinematic shots? I was talking about how we are going to develop full scale animated cinematics. Not in game ones. Especially for some of the scenarios suggested.
Also, by the cinematic intro shots, those will be done in-game. Regalis wanted a heavy reference for In-Game Gameplay. Later on we most definitely will maybe create one or two animated cinematic shots, but as of right now, we are going to be using in game shots.

Lotims wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:For sure, the next trailer can't be just snapshots of the new additions in the game, we're not that far yet. Besides, the NPCs in the game are too difficult to work for cinematics.
Who said anything about using the NPC's in real time for cinematic shots? I was talking about how we are going to develop full scale animated cinematics. Not in game ones. Especially for some of the scenarios suggested.
Also, by the cinematic intro shots, those will be done in-game. Regalis wanted a heavy reference for In-Game Gameplay. Later on we most definitely will maybe create one or two animated cinematic shots, but as of right now, we are going to be using in game shots.
You have all my Yays!