Re: IMPORTANT: hacked accounts

Juicy wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Stop discussing "Radical" SCPs. That's off-topic.

Has there been any more hacked accounts?
I don't think so

And guys, don't fill this thread with that kind of stuff, you shouldn't post here unless you see a suspicious post or you want to say something useful (on topic)
Tell that to others... because they want my attention to de-rail and get off-topic. I allready said sorry to everyone in the forums.

I was hacked just 2 days ago.

InnocentSam wrote:On Topic: My friend said a PM was sent out to quite a few users by some guy a few days ago. Not sure if that's already been reported but yanno.
Perhaps, if I could have the users message and username I'll see as to making sure nothing comes from them again. I haven't seen any spam messages sent on here before, the bots only seem to go as far as to post on a handful of threads and go inactive.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:On Topic: My friend said a PM was sent out to quite a few users by some guy a few days ago. Not sure if that's already been reported but yanno.
Perhaps, if I could have the users message and username I'll see as to making sure nothing comes from them again. I haven't seen any spam messages sent on here before, the bots only seem to go as far as to post on a handful of threads and go inactive.
I might give this link to Regalis as it is quite informative on how to implement an anti-spam system to a forum that has spam.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Hacked accounts?
haha, is there a hacking problem? thats funny because i am really good at hacking. I hacked facebook once. It was fun. But i would never hack anyone on here, because that would make Omniary upset and i dont want that :'(
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:Hacked accounts?
haha, is there a hacking problem? thats funny because i am really good at hacking. I hacked facebook once. It was fun. But i would never hack anyone on here, because that would make Omniary upset and i dont want that :'(
You seriously just said that?...