Re: Forum user rules.

Since when was Follis a mod? And also you could TRY and talk to Steelpoint via steam, because if you made another account to PM him that would most likely be seen as attempting to circumnavigate the rules.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

I merged the Forum Guidelines thread with this one, and made it a global announcement so that it's showed on top of every subforum.

Here, this is something me and Trex were talking about the other day

Things I see often:

People being too wide with their opinions, they see something they don't like and they enforce their full opinion on it which causes arguements, the morale of this is there should be a rule stating that if you can't say anything nice about a person don't bother at all.

This one is common but goes unnoticed a lot of the time.

The one I am talking about is people create duplicated threads or suggestions without even bothering to look on the other sub-forums or anything that seems even remotely related to the question or what is said.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

SFK363 wrote:If you follow the rules for a period after having broken the rules, will you "go down" from the tier system?
Your tier status does not go down ever, so don't screw up in the first place. The only time your tier status will go down is if it is determined that you were initially warned incorrectly.

Note SFK that your current Tier status is Lv3, which means one more warning and you will be perma banned. Essentially your status from the old forum has been brought into line with this new system.

*EDIT* Also a new Mini-FAQ has been added.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Masshorde wrote:Since when was Follis a mod? And also you could TRY and talk to Steelpoint via steam, because if you made another account to PM him that would most likely be seen as attempting to circumnavigate the rules.
Since the last forum.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Whiteace is correct. Those rules need to be made because in the last forum people always got into heated arguments that never seemed to end, and then there have been people who made new threads about very small ideas that could have been posted in another thread.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:in the last forum people always got into heated arguments that never seemed to end
That's when ya delete the posts and/or take other necessary steps such as giving a warning via PM.
Trialtrex21 wrote:then there have been people who made new threads about very small ideas that could have been posted in another thread
That's when ya merge the two threads.

I'm sure neither of these should be too big of a deal with like a bazillion moderators running around on here ;)
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

Cosmica wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:in the last forum people always got into heated arguments that never seemed to end
That's when ya delete the posts and/or take other necessary steps such as giving a warning via PM.
Trialtrex21 wrote:then there have been people who made new threads about very small ideas that could have been posted in another thread
That's when ya merge the two threads.

I'm sure neither of these should be too big of a deal with like a bazillion moderators running around on here ;)
Nonetheless this system will help deter people into getting into these big arguments that spur from concise discussion to outright flaming.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.