Re: Forum user rules.

Yeah, don't quote spambot posts, it's the equivalent of posting spam.

Unless you're secretly one of them.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Yeah, don't quote spambot posts, it's the equivalent of posting spam.

What Spambots? o.o
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Nidera wrote:
Omniary wrote:Yeah, don't quote spambot posts, it's the equivalent of posting spam.

What Spambots? o.o
Well, have you seen users that post gibberish? Often about coach outlets? Well those are bots

I'm keeping a room for their heads if I ever get to moderator
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote: Well, have you seen users that post gibberish? Often about coach outlets? Well those are bots

You mean Ltn's "Make a picture of Spitfire and call it Electro", or my "I Don't know what size my picture in my signature is"? I was asking that because of the rules about the pictures size, and Ltn misunderstood my "New" picture. I just removed all pictures from my signature to avoid more confusion (to others and myself).
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Nidera wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote: Well, have you seen users that post gibberish? Often about coach outlets? Well those are bots

You mean Ltn's "Make a picture of Spitfire and call it Electro", or my "I Don't know what size my picture in my signature is"? I was asking that because of the rules about the pictures size, and Ltn misunderstood my "New" picture. I just removed all pictures from my signature to avoid more confusion (to others and myself).
No, I actually deleted the offending post so don't worry. Spam posts usually lack any punctuation, coherency and have a ton of links strewn about randomly.
It slep time bunner.

SEND SPAMBOT TO GULAG NOOOOWWWWWWWWW!
The Red Menace

The Red Menace wrote:

Spambots can't feel pain. Gulag is ineffective.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
The Red Menace wrote:

Spambots can't feel pain. Gulag is ineffective.
Well at least in a gulag it will sit there and cause annoyance to the imprisoned enemies of my comrades. It wouldn't bother us anymore if it is in a Siberian work camp.
The Red Menace