New Moderator Announcement (April Fools!)

Steelponi
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: New Moderator Announcement

Postby Steelponi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:46 pm

MrJPenguin1 wrote:But we must stop it before it's too late! If we just abandon it it will grow and grow! Then it will spread until SFK is banned or stopped! Steelpoint, fix this! You're the one that started it!

I am not steelpoint I am delu... Oh I mean abandon thread and start thread containment procedures code 2910291 alpha-charlie-alpha I repeat, lock down the thread.

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Steelponi wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:But we must stop it before it's too late! If we just abandon it it will grow and grow! Then it will spread until SFK is banned or stopped! Steelpoint, fix this! You're the one that started it!

I am not steelpoint I am delu... Oh I mean abandon thread and start thread containment procedures code 2910291 alpha-charlie-alpha I repeat, lock down the thread.

Delusional you son of a bitch! You set me up! I am going to murder you!!!! I WILLKIL-YOU.

MERCY DRIVE ERROR.
404 PROTOCAL ACTIVATED.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Awesomeguy147
Senior Staff

Postby Awesomeguy147 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 pm

I saw the green name and came here to see what was going on, great joke stellpoint, great joke.

As I can see here, Simon seems to have a good time trying to prove me wrong when he fells it is his time to do so. I guess this means I can give a proper goodbye this time. You say that you changed and yet it appears we are back to where we began. I guess the joke was on me the whole time, believing that a person can change who he is, especially a person like you. You probably don't even care what I even think of you, so I guess I'll just stop here.

This is the last time this forum will let you inside, hope it was as good as you thought it would be. Goodbye.
"Smile you son of a bitch, shark party." - Anthony Jeselnik

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 pm

SFK IS NOT TO BLAME THOUGH. STEELPOINT IS. HE STARTED THIS. HE MUST BE EXTERMINATED.

404 PROTOCOL DISABLED.
SYSTEMS REVERT BACK TO NORMAL.
SANDWICH HAS BEEN RETRIEVED.

Well then, that was weird. I didn't mean that Steelpoint! I love you! <3

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Steelponi
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby Steelponi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Well then, that was weird. I didn't mean that Steelpoint! I love you! <3

What about me? Don't you all love me?

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Steelponi wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Well then, that was weird. I didn't mean that Steelpoint! I love you! <3

What about me? Don't you all love me?

Well, DELUSIONAL, you tricked me! Not as much, but I still love you. <3
Last edited by MrJPenguin1 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steelponi
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby Steelponi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Well, DELUSIONAL, you tricked me not as much, but I still love you. <3

Yay <3 I can feel the love tonight.

That one guy
MTF

Postby That one guy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 pm

You know....This was kinda funny at first...It was Steelpoints idea of a joke....But I see now he made a mistake....Apperantly you people are so dense you can't even take a joke.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Steelponi
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby Steelponi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm

That one guy wrote:You know....This was kinda funny at first...It was Steelpoints idea of a joke....But I see now he made a mistake....Apperantly you people are so dense you can't even take a joke.

I knew it was a joke from a few minutes after I posted in this thread, I am not really that dense as I laugh a lot.

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 pm

That one guy wrote:You know....This was kinda funny at first...It was Steelpoints idea of a joke....But I see now he made a mistake....Apperantly you people are so dense you can't even take a joke.

So, are you saying that this is our fault? He did make a mistake.

Return to “Official News”