Re: New Moderator Announcement

SFK363 wrote: Besides, I never asked to become a moderator.
Just expressing my opinion, someone who shows irresponsibility as a member of the forum will most likely show irresponsibility as a mod of the forum.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:
SFK363 wrote: Besides, I never asked to become a moderator.
Just expressing my opinion, someone who shows irresponsibility as a member of the forum will most likely show irresponsibility as a mod of the forum.
Hah, says the guy that caused a whole lot of shit on the admittance thread back on the old forum.

SFK363 wrote:Hah, says the guy that caused a whole lot of shit on the admittance thread back on the old forum.
Obviously it is unclear to you that you were the cause of all problems to begin with.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Delusional wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Hah, says the guy that caused a whole lot of shit on the admittance thread back on the old forum.
Obviously it is unclear to you that you were the cause of all problems to begin with.
It is clear, and this is all just an April Fools joke anyway, so I'm causing a mess while I can.

WHAT THE [EXPLETIVE] IS GOING ON?!? Steelpoint, what have you done? Why? Why must you torture us by doing this? What have we done to deserve this? Please fix this! PLEASE! Steelponi... I am sorry for defying you, forgive us and end this torture! PLEASE. God help us. God help this thread. And God help this forum. Steelpoint... I know you're still there, please save us.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Meh, everything would be organized thanks to me if Steelponeh didn't limit my abilities.

Since it's not, I'm the leader of the resident derailing group.

...Steelpoint! HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP! STEELPOINT PLEASE HELP!

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

SFK363 wrote:Meh, everything would be organized thanks to me if Steelponeh didn't limit my abilities.

Since it's not, I'm the leader of the resident derailing group.
better enjoy cuz in 2 hours is april 2 (my birthday :P) and ur name turns white text coloured again...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

So I guess Steelpoint won't help us at all? I suppose he's just laughing at us behind his computer screen sipping some tea.