Re: New Moderator Announcement

Insanity's Bane wrote:I declare this a Game Grumps Gif Thread.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Well SFK, lets hope that the ban will be quick and painless. You've led a brave life and you will never be forgotten. We will all be there to see you get banned and we will all be proud.
You guys want me to make a party hard in the great fox again if SFK gets banned? Like with combine :/
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Steelponi wrote:ABANDON THREAD
You've come to rescue us! Thank you! :D PLease save us.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

But we must stop it before it's too late! If we just abandon it it will grow and grow! Then it will spread until SFK is banned or stopped! Steelpoint, fix this! You're the one that started it!

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:But we must stop it before it's too late! If we just abandon it it will grow and grow! Then it will spread until SFK is banned or stopped! Steelpoint, fix this! You're the one that started it!
I am not steelpoint I am delu... Oh I mean abandon thread and start thread containment procedures code 2910291 alpha-charlie-alpha I repeat, lock down the thread.
[youtube]GuwtNDkHch0[/youtube]

Steelponi wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:But we must stop it before it's too late! If we just abandon it it will grow and grow! Then it will spread until SFK is banned or stopped! Steelpoint, fix this! You're the one that started it!
I am not steelpoint I am delu... Oh I mean abandon thread and start thread containment procedures code 2910291 alpha-charlie-alpha I repeat, lock down the thread.
[youtube]GuwtNDkHch0[/youtube]
Delusional you son of a bitch! You set me up! I am going to murder you!!!! I WILLKIL-YOU.

MERCY DRIVE ERROR.
404 PROTOCAL ACTIVATED.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I saw the green name and came here to see what was going on, great joke stellpoint, great joke.

As I can see here, Simon seems to have a good time trying to prove me wrong when he fells it is his time to do so. I guess this means I can give a proper goodbye this time. You say that you changed and yet it appears we are back to where we began. I guess the joke was on me the whole time, believing that a person can change who he is, especially a person like you. You probably don't even care what I even think of you, so I guess I'll just stop here.

This is the last time this forum will let you inside, hope it was as good as you thought it would be. Goodbye.