New Moderator Announcement (April Fools!)

Trialtrex21

Re: New Moderator Announcement

Postby Trialtrex21 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

SFK363 wrote:Silly Trex, you just realized?

My Twitch Channel

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 pm

I was one of the few survivors... they persecuted me. I was shot, beaten, burned, eaten and shit out, raped, and in jail. There was a rebellion but to no avail. It was shut down before any changes could be done. We were all forced to derail a thread because of a man named... Steelpoint. He was the one who started this by making a simple yet disastrous named SFK. This caused an uproar and this thread simply went crazy. Nobody was abiding by the rules. I was one of the only sane people left, but our numbers were running. I tried to hide, but I fear that they have found out my hiding spot... my time is running out. God have mercy on this forum. Help us all.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

SFK363
Senior Staff

Postby SFK363 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:01 pm

THOU SHALT BE DRIVEN TO THE INSANE DEPTHS OF YOUR MIND BY THE POWER OF MY DERAILING!

Insanity's Bane
MTF

Postby Insanity's Bane » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Trialtrex21

Postby Trialtrex21 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Insanity's Bane wrote:-snip-

My Twitch Channel

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:05 pm

I don't know where I ran, but I ran away from SFK. HE was trying to make me derail. I couldn't bring myself to do it. He was trying to ruin my sanity. But that was when I realized... what if he already succeeded? I don't know what to think. He's found me and I must run. Run somewhere safe. It might not matter but I will prolong my death for as long as possible. So I ran.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

­́̄̔͝
Operative

Postby ­́̄̔͝ » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Call me Baton Guy.

Delusional
Operative

Postby Delusional » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 pm

SFK363 wrote:Steelpoint should've realized, teasing me like this only infuriates the beast. The beast used to protect this thread until it realized the only path was to join in demolishing it.

Let me tell you a few truthful words, by acting this way you make more people hate you than like you.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

MrJPenguin1
Operative

Postby MrJPenguin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Delusional wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Steelpoint should've realized, teasing me like this only infuriates the beast. The beast used to protect this thread until it realized the only path was to join in demolishing it.

Let me tell you a few truthful words, by acting this way you make more people hate you than like you.

That's what he wants to do. He wants us to hate him and fear him. And from what I can tell, he did a good job on the hate part. Well done SFK, you've made countless people remember why they hate you!

SFK363
Senior Staff

Postby SFK363 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Delusional wrote:

People already hate me and I do this for personal gusta, not for trying to change the way people think of me. Besides, most people are already stubborn enough to STILL see me for what I did, not for who I am.

Doesn't matter though, soon the great ban is coming. I will be banned with a bang though. And you bet that I've had a great time on this forum.

It's the internet, anyway. :wink:

Return to “Official News”