New Moderator Announcement (April Fools!)

I am happy to unveil the newest addition to the SCP:CB forums moderation team. With the hole left by the departure of Xander and Dr. Follis it was evident that a new moderator was needed to step up to the plate.

Which is why I present our new moderator, SFK363

A worthy individual who has been with us since nearly the start of the forums, a dedicated contributor of worthy discussions, A fan of the popular hit series My Little Pony and a fan of SCP's in general. I am sure the community will be happy with this choice, thank you.

- Steelpoint, Administrator.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: New Moderator Announcement

This was rather unexpected.
Well congrats to Simon.

*checks date, April 1st*
nyeh
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I call Sorcery....Sorcery and Witchcraft....And you clearly had help from a Daemon God.
Spoiler
Or you know it's April Fools.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Steelpoint is watching us on this thread.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Steelpoint is watching us on this thread.
Steelpoint Reading topic in Official News Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Lurking Steelpoint is lurking.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Steelpoint wrote:I am sure the community will be happy with this choice, thank you.
Spoiler
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

You actually fooled me for a second there. I saw SFK's name in green and was like, "What the hell!?" Then I saw this announcement. Well played, Steelpoint.

I still think there's a bit of a empty space left where the two moderators were, even if SFK takes on the role of one.

Here's my personal selections for the new moderators.
I think it's of upmost importance to have these future leaders looked over as soon as we can.
It slep time bunner.

Juicy wrote:
Omniary wrote:I still think there's a bit of a empty space left where the two moderators were, even if SFK takes on the role of one.

Here's my personal selections for the new moderators.
I think it's of upmost importance to have these future leaders looked over as soon as we can.
d0n7m90sus would be an awesome moderator
I don't get it... how would d0n7m90sus be an moderator? He is a newcomer.

Btw here is my personal selections for new moderators.