Re: New Moderator Announcement

MrJPenguin1 wrote:So I guess Steelpoint won't help us at all? I suppose he's just laughing at us behind his computer screen sipping some tea.
Nah, it's night in Australia.

SFK363 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:So I guess Steelpoint won't help us at all? I suppose he's just laughing at us behind his computer screen sipping some tea.
Steelpoint lives in Australia? Huh, the more you know. I bet he pissed himself because he had a very funny dream about what is happening to this thread.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:
Steelpoint lives in Australia? Huh, the more you know. I bet he pissed himself because he had a very funny dream about what is happening to this thread.
IKR?

......I don't know what Powers of the Warp are at play here.....But it scares me.....
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Well this thread certainly gave me a good laugh.

Also, Steelpoint, now that I know you can change the color of members' names, do you mind changing mine to orange?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SFK363 wrote:I doubt he can change names; I am a moderator, he just limited my abilities.
Don't think you can tell us what to do or anything on a thread like this.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:I doubt he can change names; I am a moderator, he just limited my abilities.
Someone's a Little touchy about this.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Huehue, it's not up to you. Either way, I don't care.