Official Containment Breach Wiki

Ltn Vasquez
MTF

Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Postby Ltn Vasquez » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

RobbieNewton wrote:Sad news, it is always unfortunate when certain admins for wikis don't let the community take any part in editing and updating info.

The hell are you talking about? You can edit anywhere in the wikia except certain, important sections.

RobbieNewton
Technician

Postby RobbieNewton » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
RobbieNewton wrote:Sad news, it is always unfortunate when certain admins for wikis don't let the community take any part in editing and updating info.

The hell are you talking about? You can edit anywhere in the wikia except certain, important sections.

From my understanding based on the first post in this topic, people were being banned for removing incorrect info and updating info on the older SCP Containment Breach Wiki.

Ltn Vasquez
MTF

Postby Ltn Vasquez » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:59 pm

RobbieNewton wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:

From my understanding based on the first post in this topic, people were being banned for removing incorrect info and updating info on the older SCP Containment Breach Wiki.

That's bcause the old wikia is corrupt. We don't asscociate ourselves with that wikia.

Go to the new wikia. The system is in check there.

Nism100
Class-D

Postby Nism100 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:34 am

Yep, the old one sucked.

I got IP banned twice, once for the removal of unofficial bullsh*t and the other for making a page that already existed under a different name. The admins over there are just block-happy and think THEY are the ones making SCP Containment Breach. I'm glad we now have an official wiki that actually has official knowledge not just a bunch of "what if?" type statements and "yeah this will probably happen in the future" type edits.

The new wiki is so much better, thanks for the change :)

unseyablewiq
Class-D

Postby unseyablewiq » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.

Trialtrex21

Postby Trialtrex21 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 am

unseyablewiq wrote:Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.

I think responding to this post any further will result in brain damage.
My Twitch Channel

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Omniary

Postby Omniary » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:58 am

The epitome of the term 'lost in translation'.
Darn. A perfectly good brain, wasted.
gIVe me your rare kumikos this is a robbery!!

Serimah
Senior Staff

Postby Serimah » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 am

unseyablewiq wrote:Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.

I think he meant to say that he can't believe what a terribly scary Regalis made with a "cheap/old" engine which you can compare scarewise with Amnesia/Penumbra?
A new version for CB would be great?

At least that is what I KIND OF got out of this..? Oh and hello back to Russia!

Capy
Guard

Postby Capy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 pm

I am curious as to why and how perversion comes into this.

hug0905
Senior Staff

Postby hug0905 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Good bye old wiki!
It's been almost 5 years since I've been on this site. 5 years after, however, with the forums now semi-dead, I don't have a worth to really come here more often. I'll still be here to post on occasions, but as it stands, I'm not really active here anymore.

Return to “Official News”