Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Wow, you are so clever, because I have 'trolling' in my interests means I'm doing it now? You clearly don't know much about it, also you can get banned for making assumptions about me, I troll on games, CoD, BF3, whatever game you can trap people in corners, piss them off, a little kid maybe who is like "LET MEH OUT OF CORNER, YOU FAGGOT!" too funny doing it so... yeah, think. I'm not trolling here so.. erm.. you made and assumption so... 5 hour ban much? Kinda offensive. Also at erm.. Lieutenant. How do you forgot a characters name in 1-2 years? I thought because... nevermind, thats just... whatever, do you play games alot? If yes, how do you forgot, if you don't (play games like 3-4 hours or less) then..... ok. Thats what it was, kinda a crap but whatever, I can remember the name of the character of a game I played 7 years ago, Zeus or something, its spelt different, The Haunted Mansion 2002. Whatever though... thats kinda stupid to sa- *Static* Lieutenant? Lieutenant!? Snak- LIEUTENANT!!!!!!!!!?????!?!?
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Glitch wrote:I do not even know what 90% of your posts are saying, could you add coherency maybe?
I know, its because most of it is saying 'um..' and shizz. Also this was at the Lieutenant Private Pyle. PRIVATE PYLE WAS I SPEAKING TO YOU??????????????????????????? I thought you would of guessed the last bit, I haven't even played it, I just knew it off ZumminGames and erm... TheVolgun, So... yeah, PRIVATE PYLE, do not intterrupt the Drill Sergeant or you will die because I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE U.S MILITARY ARMORY, AND I WILL USE IT, I HAVE OVER 500 COMFIRMED KILLS, I'll have you know, I graduated top of my class, in the Navy Seals... :laugh: Also...:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Glitch wrote:What?
What, what, what? I've just............... read it... basically... MGS joke, FULL METAL JACKET PRIVATE!!!! jokes, NAVY SEAL Copypasta jokes. Happy? I just explained it...

Glitch wrote:...

This thread is for the discussion of the SCP wiki, post your random sentences (?) elsewhere, preferably in off-topic.
Its not very off-topic when I'm comfirming someone of 'why I said Lieutenant Vasquez got nuked', he said it on this topic so saying it somewhere else is just stupid. So....... yes.......... erm..... also you saying 'what?' is off-topic because... well I posted something in English with grammar so there was no need.... so... yeah, and I was gonna say something else but I forgot... erm... what was it? Doesn't matter...

Okay, let me rephrase that. Out. Out of this thread before I ban you for: derailing a topic, gratuitous swearing, arguing with a moderator, and being generally...what's the word? Unintelligent?
And for pete sakes please improve your English.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Okay, let me rephrase that. Out. Out of this thread before I ban you for: derailing a topic, gratuitous swearing, arguing with a moderator, and being generally...what's the word? Unintelligent?
And for pete sakes please improve your English.
Let me rephrase that: You so improve your English, when blaintly right in your face that was English? I bet next you're gonna say this right here ain't English, senor puta, that is SPANISH, not English, senor puta = Mr. Asshole or Sir Asshole (not that you are one, seriously they are the only Spanish... well I know more but they are the only ones I kind know, thank Red Dead Redemption for that, not Ms Jackson... also.. I was not derailing whatever that means the topic I was comfirming another user of his mistake for not knowing about the 2007 game Call of Duty 4, and all time favourite game of many human beings across the globe? See you just made me go all posh style and shit. Human being instead of people and... whatever, do you get the point? Also I was swearing in a swearing way, not at people! Argueing? You're ARGUEING WITH ME? Stop acting like you deserve more respect because you're a mod, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Sea- anyway. Erm... unintelligent? Ok, thats not fair play, ban hammer is oscar mike *another reference* but yeah, that was offensive, I mean seriously you're like 05-3, so... calling users shit is kinda offense so... YOU BETRAYYED THE LAW!!!!!!! *you must of got that* ok, can we both stfu now? Also please take your time in viewing thee links, thanks, they are relative to what I was on about... so... yeah... view em... and please both of us will then shush up, ok? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMxq0Qstbes, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM. S... yeah, don't ban me for shizz I ain't did and enjoy them videos, there actually funny. Also yeah, take a joke because basically all them references where jokes but most importantley I was talking to that guy, who said I was offending Lieutenant Vasquez when I weren't I was saying te NPC in the game got nuked, so yeah... take a joke... also view the links and maybe-ish don't comment back.....????? Because... well you know why. Also this wrn in 5 minutes so... expect typos much...

Dude, who the fuck would read that incoherent wall of text?
Even I have the urge to throw you into a room with my Bro. But I fear he might genuinely start crying.

-edit-

I actually took some time to read that nonsense. You write just how some people talk.
Saying alot while saying absolutely nothing :D *snicker*
Last edited by Serimah on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah