Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Steelpoint wrote:If worst comes to worst I can perma ban him from the ACP.

My main concern with the old wiki is if someone attempts to reclaim it, as it is doable when the admins are no longer active. So that is something to keep in mind.
I was thinking we should scrap the other admins and have more capable ones come in. Also, if the oldwikia is archived, we should have all the pages closed to ediing except for admins. Other pages that do no have very much concern should be left open for editing (Ex. Mods page).

Anyways, as for the hacker, he used proxies, so banning was not as easy as thought.

Also, Sam, swearing is only badif used as an insult. Swearing has only been used in different contexes in the chat.

InnocentSam wrote:usually forums use a rule of no offensive use of swears
True, but when someone is swearing multiple times in every single post while talking about something completely different, it just gets annoying.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

mrpeanut188 wrote: Kondraki is more badass though. At least, more than Clef.
While I don't agree with this opinion at all (except that Kondraki is more badass than Bright, maybe), I believe Bright can be just as badass. I mean, look at what he did in the "Unfinished Business" storyline.
Spoiler
He was able to, basically, clone his mind to other bodies, meaning there were MULTIPLE Brights at one point.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote: Kondraki is more badass though. At least, more than Clef.
While I don't agree with this opinion at all (except that Kondraki is more badass than Bright, maybe), I believe Bright can be just as badass. I mean, look at what he did in the "Unfinished Business" storyline.
Spoiler
He was able to, basically, clone his mind to other bodies, meaning there were MULTIPLE Brights at one point.
Just having multiple bodies is cool, but not as badass as Kondraki.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

LukeDude759 wrote:Yeah, I bet most people didn't even know who they were.

On a related note: Seriously, who are they?
Dr. Everett Mann is a Senior Staff who's well-known for being a tad nuts, if sophisticated. In one Tale, he kills off the O5 and replaces them with other staff... and in a follow-up Tale he's killed for doing so (IIRC). He also had a ask "blog".

Vang is best known from the SCP-___-J article. The author of ___-J admits that the rock isn't real and that Vang is a lazy asshole.

EDIT: Results of the last poll.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki