Re: Official Containment Breach Wiki

Yep, the old one sucked.

I got IP banned twice, once for the removal of unofficial bullsh*t and the other for making a page that already existed under a different name. The admins over there are just block-happy and think THEY are the ones making SCP Containment Breach. I'm glad we now have an official wiki that actually has official knowledge not just a bunch of "what if?" type statements and "yeah this will probably happen in the future" type edits.

The new wiki is so much better, thanks for the change :)

Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.

unseyablewiq wrote:Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.
I think responding to this post any further will result in brain damage.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

unseyablewiq wrote:Regalis. YOU PERVERT :106: ! How can you make a game terrible amnesia penumbra and whatnot and everything on the cheap engine?! I'm not scared or anything in games, and there is no new version comes out and I'm afraid to pass, and the like would be desirable. Well done guys, go in the game on. Hello from Russia xD, you are all popular :173: . I vseperevel through Google and may contain errors.

I think he meant to say that he can't believe what a terribly scary Regalis made with a "cheap/old" engine which you can compare scarewise with Amnesia/Penumbra?
A new version for CB would be great?

At least that is what I KIND OF got out of this..? Oh and hello back to Russia!
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah