Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Re: Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

Postby Nehpys » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:07 pm

yonzo_rikuo wrote:well the reason i say messed up becouse at first, we have argued and then she say she is pregnant. anyway lets focus on the movie

ps: srry for my bad english can you scale it feom 1 to 10?

To me, your English is at least a max a 4.

Sorry to backseat moderate, but why the double post?

Awesomeguy147
Senior Staff

Postby Awesomeguy147 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:03 pm

SyphenTV wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:well the reason i say messed up becouse at first, we have argued and then she say she is pregnant. anyway lets focus on the movie

ps: srry for my bad english can you scale it feom 1 to 10?

To me, your English is at least a max a 4.

Sorry to backseat moderate, but why the double post?

........ *slap* If you're so sorry about backseat moderating, why do you keep doing it? Again, the answer is simple, if you would pay attention. For you see, since the two posts are identical to each other, it would imply that something weird happened in the attempt to post, so it would not be an intentional double post. Either he didn't notice that he caused a duplicate, or he is unaware of the deletion feature for his post. However due to your backseat moderating that you're so "sorry" for, he can't do anything about now, since the deletion feature only works if your post is newest in the thread.

p.s. I'm looking forward to this live-action promo.
"Smile you son of a bitch, shark party." - Anthony Jeselnik

yonzo_rikuo
MTF

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:38 am

what is backseat moderate?
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:29 pm

yonzo_rikuo wrote:what is backseat moderate?

It's when you "Moderate" for moderators. Doing their job, in short. I guess I deserved that, Awesomeguy.

Serimah
Senior Staff

Postby Serimah » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
........ *slap* If you're so sorry about backseat moderating, why do you keep doing it? Again, the answer is simple, if you would pay attention. For you see, since the two posts are identical to each other, it would imply that something weird happened in the attempt to post, so it would not be an intentional double post. Either he didn't notice that he caused a duplicate, or he is unaware of the deletion feature for his post. However due to your backseat moderating that you're so "sorry" for, he can't do anything about now, since the deletion feature only works if your post is newest in the thread.

Well Awesomeguy, you seem eager to get your point across in the most "passive" agressive way you can come up with. While you're not wrong, your way of ...educating.. other members is pretty poor.
There is simply no need for oh-so-indirect insults to a members' intelligence in any shape or form. You come across in the most arrogant way I have seen in quite some time, and could have easily followed your own advise and messaged Syphen privately to tell him about the deletion feature etc. With his post gone, the previous one could have been deleted as well. So, you just jumped on the wagon and did the very same "mistake" in the end.

Good job! Now give yourself a pat on the back, kid.

Awesomeguy147
Senior Staff

Postby Awesomeguy147 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:13 am

Serimah wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:

Well Awesomeguy, you seem eager to get your point across in the most "passive" agressive way you can come up with. While you're not wrong, your way of ...educating.. other members is pretty poor.
There is simply no need for oh-so-indirect insults to a members' intelligence in any shape or form. You come across in the most arrogant way I have seen in quite some time, and could have easily followed your own advise and messaged Syphen privately to tell him about the deletion feature etc. With his post gone, the previous one could have been deleted as well. So, you just jumped on the wagon and did the very same "mistake" in the end.

Good job! Now give yourself a pat on the back, kid.

I... um...well...erm...I....... didn't quite think this through.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Right, I apologize. I suppose I got a bit carried away there.
"Smile you son of a bitch, shark party." - Anthony Jeselnik

Serimah
Senior Staff

Postby Serimah » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:45 am

No worries, I was in a bitching mood yesterday evening. Guess you just presented yourself as a viable target :laugh:
But to stay on topic, the Live-Action Promo shoot will be quite the milestone in the SCP Community (at least in my book) and I can't wait to see what the endresults will look like.

Since Regalis planned on releasing CB 1.1 around the same time as this Promo spot, it'll be quite a marvelous time for all us fans :)

Lotims
Operative

Postby Lotims » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:22 pm

The featurette has been released. Introducing Doug Hudson, the hollywood FX artist on board, Jason Daniel, the lead character, and myself, the writer and director of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYYsWktoAZ4
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

yonzo_rikuo
MTF

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:12 am

the cgi must be awsum
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Kenneth crooker
Operative

Postby Kenneth crooker » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:26 am

yonzo_rikuo wrote:the cgi must be awsum

There won't be any cg in this film other than 106's mucus.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Return to “Official News”