Re: Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

LORD DEATH wrote:That is true. But what if we could make it something greater. Like say a complete revolution of horror gaming? Of course this has already been done with slender. I am still hyped about it. I'm kind of dreaming right know but bear with me. What if games like slender and SCP became so popular in the gaming community that an Actual TV series were made like Halo Nightfall. Now THAT would be great.
To say that Slender 'revolutionized' horror games is a massive overstatement. Call me a cynic, but I don't see CB ever reaching significant popularity in the relatively small horror game community, let alone the overall gaming community.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:That is true. But what if we could make it something greater. Like say a complete revolution of horror gaming? Of course this has already been done with slender. I am still hyped about it. I'm kind of dreaming right know but bear with me. What if games like slender and SCP became so popular in the gaming community that an Actual TV series were made like Halo Nightfall. Now THAT would be great.
To say that Slender 'revolutionized' horror games is a massive overstatement. Call me a cynic, but I don't see CB ever reaching significant popularity in the relatively small horror game community, let alone the overall gaming community.
For me I would say that Slender and Containment Breach both changed the way indie games can be developed. They enforced the ideal of free early access. Games to be updated while in alpha. Without Slender and CB, the geography of the market might look remarkably different.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

WoodenGlass wrote:It's v1.0.4 and I have not seen or heard any news about this promo. Can you fill me in a bit?
Regalis and I agreed that it is best to push it back to make it as polished as possible, instead of rushing it and having a somewhat good promo, we are making sure each detail is the best we can make it.
We announced pretty recently on this forum.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com