Re: Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

Serimah wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
........ *slap* If you're so sorry about backseat moderating, why do you keep doing it? Again, the answer is simple, if you would pay attention. For you see, since the two posts are identical to each other, it would imply that something weird happened in the attempt to post, so it would not be an intentional double post. Either he didn't notice that he caused a duplicate, or he is unaware of the deletion feature for his post. However due to your backseat moderating that you're so "sorry" for, he can't do anything about now, since the deletion feature only works if your post is newest in the thread.

p.s. I'm looking forward to this live-action promo.

Well Awesomeguy, you seem eager to get your point across in the most "passive" agressive way you can come up with. While you're not wrong, your way of ...educating.. other members is pretty poor.
There is simply no need for oh-so-indirect insults to a members' intelligence in any shape or form. You come across in the most arrogant way I have seen in quite some time, and could have easily followed your own advise and messaged Syphen privately to tell him about the deletion feature etc. With his post gone, the previous one could have been deleted as well. So, you just jumped on the wagon and did the very same "mistake" in the end.

Good job! Now give yourself a pat on the back, kid.
I... um...well...erm...I....... didn't quite think this through.
Awesomeguy147 wrote:Right, I apologize. I suppose I got a bit carried away there.

No worries, I was in a bitching mood yesterday evening. Guess you just presented yourself as a viable target :laugh:
But to stay on topic, the Live-Action Promo shoot will be quite the milestone in the SCP Community (at least in my book) and I can't wait to see what the endresults will look like.

Since Regalis planned on releasing CB 1.1 around the same time as this Promo spot, it'll be quite a marvelous time for all us fans :)
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

yonzo_rikuo wrote:oh come on guys the original one looks weird and im sorry i can't send any concept art cos my scanner has been stolen (yep you heard that my house has been robbed :sad: ) fock
1. I don't think your house has been robbed.
2. You have a SCANNER?!??!?!?!
3. If your house was robbed, your computer most likely would be missing, therefore that comment wouldn't exist (unless you had a laptop WITH you.)
4. Concept Art is drawn art to conceive what you are thinking. Just look up, "Scanner" on Google.
5. If the original looks so weird to you, retexture it. Your computer MUST come with Microsoft paint!
6. Please, why are we talking about this one the "LIVE ACTION PROMO SPOT" PAGE?!?!?!?
7. Can we please go back on track? If not, let's at least not talk about this subject.

Thank you.