Re: Containment Breach: Run - Official website is up!

i know this is not a suggestion thread but i think adding gun on the next update may be good. and the gun is not very useful, why? because you can't kill scp with the gun but you can kill a zombie and mtf. but sadly most of the gun has low ammo and killing them might require more ammo to do it
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i know this is not a suggestion thread but i think adding gun on the next update may be good. and the gun is not very useful, why? because you can't kill scp with the gun but you can kill a zombie and mtf. but sadly most of the gun has low ammo and killing them might require more ammo to do it
... So you posted on this thread,a thread that isn't even about the game, knowing that it wasn't made for suggestions, and then you suggest guns, something that was denied countless times before for legitimate reasons, and you don't even come up with any original reasons.

... mods, do something, please, anything, just, please.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i know this is not a suggestion thread but i think adding gun on the next update may be good. and the gun is not very useful, why? because you can't kill scp with the gun but you can kill a zombie and mtf. but sadly most of the gun has low ammo and killing them might require more ammo to do it
It is as Awesomeguy has stated, this has been suggested a number of times, looking back on your previous posts it seems there is a lot you already know about the game, but have you perhaps read why there will never be guns in the game? not only because this is the way Regalis designed it to fit his ideals of what a true horror should be, but because there are many who feel (Including myself) that adding guns into the game will simply destroy any means of the player being scared, you add in guns and you give the player a way to protect themselves besides running which takes away the scariest element of all; being defenseless if you take that away this pretty much becomes like dead space and several other horrors that claim to actually be scary yet clearly only focus on action.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:
It is as Awesomeguy has stated, this has been suggested a number of times, looking back on your previous posts it seems there is a lot you already know about the game, but have you perhaps read why there will never be guns in the game? not only because this is the way Regalis designed it to fit his ideals of what a true horror should be, but because there are many who feel (Including myself) that adding guns into the game will simply destroy any means of the player being scared, you add in guns and you give the player a way to protect themselves besides running which takes away the scariest element of all; being defenseless if you take that away this pretty much becomes like dead space and several other horrors that claim to actually be scary yet clearly only focus on action.
i'm sorry but i wonder how regalis look like?
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
i'm sorry but i wonder how regalis look like?
Stop.
What does this have to do with anything?
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

I have been following this project for a while now, watching/reading the Info provided.
It's very very interesting to say the least although I am not too pleased with 173's looks to be perfectly honest.
However if that's the only issue I have with this entire project then I can look past it. It's difficult, I understand.
But other than that? Lovely! I love the amount of dedication that the entire team has brought to this project and the love for detail that's been provided.

Granted, most of the SCP Universe is up for interpretation but I believe that the "soul" of Containment Breach has been captured nicely.
I'm eagerly awaiting future updates of course!! :)
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah