Re: Undertow Games

mrpeanut188 wrote:Thinks like, healthcare *cough cough* should not be controlled by government. Socialized medicine is the first step of communism and that's what Obama is doing to the United States. #FirstWorldProblems
Being from a country that utilizes universal health care, I couldn't disagree with you more. Universal health care is by no means perfect, but calling it 'the first step to communism' is a bit farfetched.
Regalis wrote:Besides, I'm not so sure if there are any major advantages in using C++ over a language I'm more familiar in a project like this. I doubt the slightly better performance would even cause any noticeable difference in performance for example.
Unless you really know what you're doing, you aren't going to be writing code in C++ that's consistently faster than something most modern compilers can in other languages.
M-x dingus-mode

Just catching up on news due to being away for months. Your new game certainly looks interesting, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i think we should have a temporary leader in this game so the game will continue updating. i think juanjpro or steelpoint will do
Regalis will be the leader of this game, until he passes the position down. Besides, he will still do updates. Since 1.0, there isn't much stuff to implement that will be interesting... so to say. I mean, sure. A new room and NPC. And what usually comes with that package? DEATH! or, some other thing. Besides, if Regalis would pass the position down, the game would most likely stop, since everyone else has the same thing Regalis has. A life to live. The latest "Major" update will be content from Box of Horrors. After that, the game *Might* die, or minor bug-fixes. Maybe even another "Major" update. Who knows. Anyways, this won't be Regalis' focus(?), since he is working on another game. Besides, it does seem that the Forums, and other places to what I've seen, have really.... died.... after 1.0. It may have that jolt from YouTubers when a Major update comes out, it slowly simmers down. I'm not saying this game is not popular.....

Where's this comment going? I try to reply to his comment, then this comes out XD

i think its better for regalis to read the suggestion thread since he has no idea what to implement. this might make the game to keep updating. we can't make this game stop updating. people has waiting for so long.
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i think its better for regalis to read the suggestion thread since he has no idea what to implement. this might make the game to keep updating. we can't make this game stop updating. people has waiting for so long.
He knows what to implement. If you read the BoH thread, he has.... "recently".... posted that he would be putting in BoH content, then focusing on his other game.