Undertow Games

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Re: Undertow Games

Postby Nehpys » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:23 pm

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i think its better for regalis to read the suggestion thread since he has no idea what to implement. this might make the game to keep updating. we can't make this game stop updating. people has waiting for so long.

He knows what to implement. If you read the BoH thread, he has.... "recently".... posted that he would be putting in BoH content, then focusing on his other game.

yonzo_rikuo
MTF

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:52 am

good hope it update as soon as posibble
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Cridone
Senior Staff

Postby Cridone » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:41 am

This is a pretty small idea I thought of for a while - I imagined that the first loading screen in SCP Containment Breach before the main menu
being a a little Undertow Games splash screen instead of having one of those SCP screens.

I imagine it would look like this (as you can see I moved the bar to the bottom to give the logo some space):
Spoiler

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Cridone wrote:This is a pretty small idea I thought of for a while - I imagined that the first loading screen in SCP Containment Breach before the main menu
being a a little Undertow Games splash screen instead of having one of those SCP screens.

I imagine it would look like this (as you can see I moved the bar to the bottom to give the logo some space):
Spoiler

That would be cool.

Cridone
Senior Staff

Postby Cridone » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:21 pm

I got the idea from the Facepunch Studios splash screen that appears on the loading screen itself from when you start up Garry's Mod, here's a little side-to-side comparison.
Spoiler
Dead for the most part, comes back occasionally.
Nicht hier in den meisten Fällen, kommt gelegentlich zurück.
No aquí a veces, visitas cuando tengo ganas.
Poissa, tulee takaisin satunnaisesti.

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Yea. Looks good. Though, I don't think it would make sense if you saw a 106 screen when booting the game, then you saw the Undertow Games logo. Probably just me.

Cridone
Senior Staff

Postby Cridone » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 am

SyphenTV wrote:Yea. Looks good. Though, I don't think it would make sense if you saw a 106 screen when booting the game, then you saw the Undertow Games logo. Probably just me.

You don't see any other loading screen, you start up the game after the launcher, and the undertow games logo is just in the middle of the screen with the bar underneath it - once it loads completely
you just go to the main menu, and then when you start a new game then there's an actual SCP loading screen.

Like I said, it's still treated as a splash screen that loads up when you just boot the game up.
Dead for the most part, comes back occasionally.
Nicht hier in den meisten Fällen, kommt gelegentlich zurück.
No aquí a veces, visitas cuando tengo ganas.
Poissa, tulee takaisin satunnaisesti.

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 am

Cridone wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Yea. Looks good. Though, I don't think it would make sense if you saw a 106 screen when booting the game, then you saw the Undertow Games logo. Probably just me.

You don't see any other loading screen, you start up the game after the launcher, and the undertow games logo is just in the middle of the screen with the bar underneath it - once it loads completely
you just go to the main menu, and then when you start a new game then there's an actual SCP loading screen.

Like I said, it's still treated as a splash screen that loads up when you just boot the game up.

Ooooh, ok. Thanks for pointing that out. :laugh:

yonzo_rikuo
MTF

Postby yonzo_rikuo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:52 pm

or maybe if we start the game (i mean the whole game) we will see undertow game and scp foundation logo fading in and out
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Nehpys
Senior Staff

Postby Nehpys » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 am

yonzo_rikuo wrote:or maybe if we start the game (i mean the whole game) we will see undertow game and scp foundation logo fading in and out

Uhm.... Trying to picture that is hard.

Return to “Official News”