Re: SCP-173 DISCUSSION

Is this counted as a necro post given this is about discussing possible new implementations for SCP-173, the main game antagonist? If so, I will have this post removed.

Anyhow, is it possible that, were the player close to 049 or the zombie at the medical bay and 173 was also close by, that 173 would kill the former first before getting to the player? Just a thought because as far as I know these SCPs did not conspire between each other solely just to hunt the player down, last time I recall the game's storyline.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: SCP-173 DISCUSSION

autotroph wrote:Is this counted as a necro post given this is about discussing possible new implementations for SCP-173, the main game antagonist? If so, I will have this post removed.

Anyhow, is it possible that, were the player close to 049 or the zombie at the medical bay and 173 was also close by, that 173 would kill the former first before getting to the player? Just a thought because as far as I know these SCPs did not conspire between each other solely just to hunt the player down, last time I recall the game's storyline.
I think that would be a really good idea. Of course, it would also take time to properly implement.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================