Re: SCP-096 DISCUSSION

Im saying it is very well possible for him to Destroy a Helicopter in one blow, in the game 096 brings out the Wild/Predatory Side of it, it Just doesnt bring out its True strength in the game. He Just doesnt React to A cointainment breach the way he Should. He doesnt really Attempt to Escape as much as the other SCPS

I don't get your problem. Did you read the actual info on 096? He is NOT a predator.
He's probably not even sapient and only reacts purely on instinct (aka when someone views his face).
Why would you want him to "show his strength" for no reason? Of course he's not actively trying to escape, he's just taking a stroll and maybe finding his way out with a bit of luck.
SCP-096 doesn't show any signs of "intelligence" per sé. So him just roaming around is absolutely correct.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Well, I have an idea for 096 here.
How about in the area where the door to his containment chamber WOULD be is bent and smashed open, and a trail of footprints leads from there
to his NEW room, where he loiters and kills the MTF.
It would allow players to stumble across 096 purely out of the curiosity of where the footprints lead.
So whaddaya think?

Sounds like a good idea in concept, may I ask what is leaving these footprints? Is it blood or some other remains of him tearing someone apart. Also I would like to add there should be some evidence on why he broke out of his chamber, as we know he's rather calm unless someone viewed his face. And as far as I know his cells has no windows or cameras. I like the idea Solluu, it just needs some fleshing out my friend.

BJFowLer wrote:Sounds like a good idea in concept, may I ask what is leaving these footprints? Is it blood or some other remains of him tearing someone apart. Also I would like to add there should be some evidence on why he broke out of his chamber, as we know he's rather calm unless someone viewed his face. And as far as I know his cells has no windows or cameras. I like the idea Solluu, it just needs some fleshing out my friend.
Very true, I think bloody footprints would fit nicely, bit I'm not quite sure how I could flesh it out more...

I think that once you have viewed 096's face (his face: :096: ) the game should not allow you to save, because that would make you start everytime with an already angry 096 that would always kill you and you won't be able to complete the game with that save file anymore...
I think that making the game show a message like: "You can't save now..." should be enough...

That could seem like a stupid addition to a common player of the game; but for a newbie that doesn't know anything about SCP-096 and decides to save when he starts to get angry, thinking that he/she "made something", could make his/her save file unplayable...

I don't know if this is already implemented, I never tried to save the game when 096 is angry for obvious reasons...
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

I am not sure if it was posted before or not but, I know Scp 096 has only 2 events to appear within. Perhaps.. We can have situations were he may randomly spawn but much less likely then 106 or 173. but only in its more relaxed fetal crying state. For example spawning in the random hallway that usually has a fuse box..him facing the hall.. but out of view from direct site looking down the hall. Maybe forcing the player to hug the wall and look away.

I mean that may be just one example but, scp 096 is fairly avoidable. and it may be interesting for that random chance to hear it crying within the facility and getting a player paranoid where to look but, Like I said no where near as common as 106 or 173. Just giving more life to 096.