Re: GUARDS DISCUSSION

I actually think the Guards should have a lighter load similar to the security guards from Black Mesa in HL1 equipped with a pistol or SMG. However, this would change the intro a lot due to the guard firing at SCP-173 with the P90 and the suicide guard in the restrooms. Of course, the faces could be a problem like in HL1 since the guards in Black Mesa is basically all Barneys. What do you think?
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

I think the guards should wear a white uniform, have a pistol and holster, a vest, a balaclava and a baseball cap. They would carry the usual P90 while the Mobile Task Force would be more heavily armed M4s, L86, any machine gun.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:I think the guards should wear a white uniform, have a pistol and holster, a vest, a balaclava and a baseball cap. They would carry the usual P90 while the Mobile Task Force would be more heavily armed M4s, L86, any machine gun.
I was thinking millitary green t-shirt with and bullet vest underneath and baggy black pants. Prison gaurds wear baseball caps right? Just put a scp logo on a gray cap and boom shaka laka!
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

To touch on the subject of the guard model, I personally think that the Foundation would provide the personnel stationed about the high danger containment zones much more well built and suited equipment than baseball caps and light military clothing. I think the current model is fine as is, as when Night finishes the MTF model, they'll already look pretty weak compared to them alone. The texture and animations could use some work though, I think it can be added so they look like they're actually wearing something under that vest other than a white snuggie.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:To touch on the subject of the guard model, I personally think that the Foundation would provide the personnel stationed about the high danger containment zones much more well built and suited equipment than baseball caps and light military clothing. I think the current model is fine as is, as when Night finishes the MTF model, they'll already look pretty weak compared to them alone. The texture and animations could use some work though, I think it can be added so they look like they're actually wearing something under that vest other than a white snuggie.
Agreed. But does the wiki or any source say that Guards wear the white vest or it was only created in the game...?