SCP-049 DISCUSSION

A sub forum to discuss ingame SCP's and other entity's, and how they should function.
Wicker
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: SCP-049 DISCUSSION

Postby Wicker » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:08 pm

So are we done talking about 049?
Been a while since the last post.

Thing's i think should be implemented:
Spoiler
1. 049 open ALL door's. (Way to easy to contain him)
2. Perhaps add a few more 049 spawn's.
3. :EXPUNGED:
4. All in all, 049 fix as the player can shake him of almost instantly (More of a reason to add more spawns.)
5. Last one, add blur when standing to close (like 173) as this would make it harder to contain him.

I Like colours
Spoiler to SCP CB below!
Spoiler
You die a lot.

Natsu
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby Natsu » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:20 pm

I do think that adding more spawn-points and it being able to open doors are good ideas. I believe the later was a thing in previous versions of the game, but I may be wrong.

When near SCP-049 he just stays completely still, waiting for the player to make a noise. Isn't he supposed to be trying to "cure" people? If so, he's doing a terrible job because standing still ain't taking you to the ill. What I do think that SCP-049 needs is a path of its own. Change location, hunt the player down.
Other forums where you can find me:
Discord ID: Intuition#5734

autotroph
Operative
Location: Undisclosed louquacious. Contact Goodwill at [DATA PLUNGED] for retails.

Postby autotroph » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:21 am

Natsu wrote:I do think that adding more spawn-points and it being able to open doors are good ideas. I believe the later was a thing in previous versions of the game, but I may be wrong.

When near SCP-049 he just stays completely still, waiting for the player to make a noise. Isn't he supposed to be trying to "cure" people? If so, he's doing a terrible job because standing still ain't taking you to the ill. What I do think that SCP-049 needs is a path of its own. Change location, hunt the player down.
Agreed, although not always actively. Basically, there would be a point where you close a door on him and you expect him to still chase you but he doesn't, but then eventually at a later point where you have to do a critical task (say, turn off the warheads) he'd then be close by you once again.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, and Silicon Valley.

ReptileMonster
Guard

Postby ReptileMonster » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Natsu wrote:I do think that adding more spawn-points and it being able to open doors are good ideas. I believe the later was a thing in previous versions of the game, but I may be wrong.

I think adding more spawn points for SCP-049 and letting him open doors is a good idea, because after I out run him or trap him in a room that can only be opend with a keycard, I never have to deal with him again, due to the fact when I out run him, he either despawns or falls through the floor (i don't know which), and when I trap him in a room only accessed with a key card, he can't open the door, and is then stuck.
Also, I think more SCP-049-2s would be a nice touch, as you only encounter two in 049's chamber.

Return to “Ingame Entity Discussion”