Re: UNNAMED NPCS DISCUSSION

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Omniary wrote:The most prominent of which, is the Intercom Voice, whom is voiced by DukeLovesYou.
I'm pretty sure that this guy is Security Chief Franklin. Especially given that he was the only person who could report D-9341's death if it occurs in the intro (it even mentions that Franklin was present in 173's chamber during the breach), and the site's PA system can randomly call Franklin and tell him to report to 173's chamber.
Yeah, this was written when the identity was still kind of vague, I remember editing the intercom page when the new death messages were added. I also wrote and edited all the lines for the PA system personally, so I made that one of the lines that was scripted in a sense. So if it wasn't confirmed then, then that pretty much puts the nail in the coffin.

I do want DukeLovesYou to come back to record over those radio lines though, since it bugs me he sounds completely different.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:The game (namely the intro) is chock-full of various NPCs that may or may not survive the remainder of the game. Their actions usually never interwind with that of D-9341's, and very few of them survive to escape to the surface.

| IN-GAME |

In the intro, there's about 4 different NPCs that the player encounters. The most prominent of which, is the Intercom Voice, whom is voiced by DukeLovesYou. He was recently given an in-game appearance as an elderly staff member that overwatches 173's testing. Next are the 2 D-Classes, and fourth is the scientist found briefly after the intro.

[Note, will expand]

Post any suggestions for NPCs (preferably non-SCP) and discuss the ones in the game at this point.

The scientist host for SCP-035 is actually Dr. Parkswood, Dr. Parkswood is young, and has a voice that belongs to a 25 to 24 year old, (sounding like a young adult voice) SCP-035 sounds like a young voice, so it's probably Dr. Parkswood, who had an urge to put on the mask, then he died, SCP-035 possesses Dr. Parkswood, The demonic voice means that SCP-035 possesses Dr. Parkswood, fully.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:
Omniary wrote:The game (namely the intro) is chock-full of various NPCs that may or may not survive the remainder of the game. Their actions usually never interwind with that of D-9341's, and very few of them survive to escape to the surface.

| IN-GAME |

In the intro, there's about 4 different NPCs that the player encounters. The most prominent of which, is the Intercom Voice, whom is voiced by DukeLovesYou. He was recently given an in-game appearance as an elderly staff member that overwatches 173's testing. Next are the 2 D-Classes, and fourth is the scientist found briefly after the intro.

[Note, will expand]

Post any suggestions for NPCs (preferably non-SCP) and discuss the ones in the game at this point.

The scientist host for SCP-035 is actually Dr. Parkswood, Dr. Parkswood is young, and has a voice that belongs to a 25 to 24 year old, (sounding like a young adult voice) SCP-035 sounds like a young voice, so it's probably Dr. Parkswood, who had an urge to put on the mask, then he died, SCP-035 possesses Dr. Parkswood, The demonic voice means that SCP-035 possesses Dr. Parkswood, fully.

...... waht

Airplane611 wrote:The scientist host for SCP-035 is actually Dr. Parkswood, Dr. Parkswood is young, and has a voice that belongs to a 25 to 24 year old, (sounding like a young adult voice) SCP-035 sounds like a young voice, so it's probably Dr. Parkswood, who had an urge to put on the mask, then he died, SCP-035 possesses Dr. Parkswood, The demonic voice means that SCP-035 possesses Dr. Parkswood, fully.
No Airplane, your "OC" is not in the game.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away