Re: v0.6.3 Changelog/bugs

FoxMccloud64 wrote:Gate A is glitched if you contain Larry, a MTF will be near the tunnel door, if i noclip there, the helicopters will shoot me (wallhack damn it Foundation, you got Helicopters with WallHack :x ) and the Chaos Insurgery will not appear, also after i died, the locked door near the elevator and the helicopters will dissapear.
The door was locked for me. I tried Noclipping past the door as well, but the CI (?) will not appear. And you will die by Wallhacking Choppers.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

The door is locked because you're simply not supposed to go there. If 106 doesn't escape, there's no distraction as to leave the facility to, and therefore, you aren't supposed to escape if you contain him. If the door were unlocked and you were to walk down the tunnel, nothing would happen and you'd eventually reach a blank room. The MTF is there to prevent you to from escaping. So that part's most definitely not glitched.
It slep time bunner.

Do you have ANY idea of how hard it is to even REACH the bloody door, only to find it locked and then DIE, making your effort which probably lasted 1 minute MEANINGLESS?
Do you know what will I do?
NOTHING.
I WILL JUST CRY IN A CORNER.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

I have noticed that the doors that close on your face are usually the ones you had opened already when you saved. At least for me.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:I have noticed that the doors that close on your face are usually the ones you had opened already when you saved. At least for me.
Yup. As I said, that bug mostly occurs after loading a previous save state. While playing on Keter (therefore being unable to load) I haven't really encountered many bugged doors.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah