Re: Frame Rate drops

MrDaynos wrote:
alexthecoolmac wrote:Mac's are not supported by this game.....yet
I know that, Blitz3D doesn't support mac and never will etc, which is why I was trying to play with bootcamp (if you don't know what that is, it is pretty much just installing Windows on a Mac). I did bootcamp mostly to play SCP Containment Breach, as well.
I use Parallels Desktop which is essentially the same thing as bootcamp except you can run both Windows and Mac OS X the same time.

This shouldn't have anything to do with "you have a mac" at all. He's running Windows on hardware contained in a Mac computer, so it's virtually Mac free in that regard if you think about it that way. What I think it is is the graphics card. Have you updated the drivers on the Windows side at all? (from nVidia's website preferably, don't trust Windows' update feature) If it still persists, you could try messing around with the graphics card's options and see if some configuration works. Other than that, not sure what to tell ya other than your graphics card might not support the Blitz3D engine fully.

MrDaynos wrote:
lololord wrote:
MrDaynos wrote:I'm thinking that this problem is only something Regalis could solve, basic ideas have proven useless :(
Nope.avi

Do you have ANYTHING Else running at the same time, Even something like an Anti-Virus software?
-snip-

-Stretches neck to reach hardhat-
That be one Big Pickle to solve, If i could help, i Would...Sorry.