Re: V0.6.6 Changelog/bugs

Destructoid wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4zNO8gbBXc

I tried to make a video showcasing my song mod but the doors and buttons disappeared on me.
Every time you leave the main area (use an elevator, enter Gate A or B, or emerge from the Pocket Dimension), the door buttons AND the doors seem to disappear. Although, this has come in handy for me. The doors to the level 5 office with SCP-420-J were opened for me after exiting the PD, so I got the Lv. 5 card, a radio, and some good ass shit right off the bat. Although I've also been trapped into the Maintenance Tunnels with ol' Larry before too.

BTW, nice song mod.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Ooh, when you go to Gate B using an elevator the doors are broken, there's no button or doors, and the MTF spawns for if you disabled the warheads are not working. i.e. when Cloud Nine comes into the control room or the soldier steps out of the door at the end of the cat walk. This seems to happen most of the time at Gate B, and sometimes at Gate A and the maintenance tunnels.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

That's not true. The screen at the end states that the MTF cloud nine is being transported there by APC, and it's implied they're the soldiers that are supposed to come out at Gate B and kill you. I would post the chat screen but I'm too lazy. You can open it up with MS paint.
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:That's not true. The screen at the end states that the MTF cloud nine is being transported there by APC, and it's implied they're the soldiers that are supposed to come out at Gate B and kill you. I would post the chat screen but I'm too lazy. You can open it up with MS paint.
Oh, guess it's a coincidence then.

Found a bug while playing on the MLP mod 0.6.6 version, and since that mod adds different models, textures and soundtracks, I highly doubt that is what is making this bug happen.

I was running around the maintenance tunnels being chased by 106 (in the mod Rainbow Dash) and i suddenly notice part of the legs of the guard that shoots himself at the toilets, drop down through the ceiling and through the wall next to me.

The toilet room was located right above the maintenance tunnels in that map seed.

EDIT.
Forgot to add, I could still hear his sobbing/crying through the floor/ceiling between the tunnels and the toilets.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Found a bug while playing on the MLP mod 0.6.6 version, and since that mod adds different models, textures and soundtracks, I highly doubt that is what is making this bug happen.

I was running around the maintenance tunnels being chased by 106 (in the mod Rainbow Dash) and i suddenly notice part of the legs of the guard that shoots himself at the toilets, drop down through the ceiling and through the wall next to me.

The toilet room was located right above the maintenance tunnels in that map seed.

EDIT.
Forgot to add, I could still hear his sobbing/crying through the floor/ceiling between the tunnels and the toilets.
That's quite creepy.
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Sparks wrote:Found a bug while playing on the MLP mod 0.6.6 version, and since that mod adds different models, textures and soundtracks, I highly doubt that is what is making this bug happen.

EDIT.
That's quite creepy.
It happened on the test stream yesterday actually, when RD chased me in the tunnels.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.