Re: V0.6.6 Changelog/bugs

capricexxiv wrote:okay. will somebody please for the love of god, fix the bug where i clip thru the floor upon loading a save :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x! nothing pisses me off more than making so much progress, then having to start from the f :shock: :shock: :shock: ing beginning! i assumed that this could have been fixed somewhere between v1.1 and v6.6. i purposely created this account for the sole purpose of writing this! please get back to me on this with a fix
1. Welcome to the forums
2. Next time, save on a stable platform like a hallway, for instance it might fail in the 420-j room
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

After having died and loaded the save 2 times in the same playthrough, not going back to the menu, when i enteret the containment room for 106, the game crashed.
When i loaded up the game again and entered his room, nothing happened.

A bug with entering his room when loading after death it seems.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:After having died and loaded the save 2 times in the same playthrough, not going back to the menu, when i enteret the containment room for 106, the game crashed.
When i loaded up the game again and entered his room, nothing happened.

A bug with entering his room when loading after death it seems.
Naw man, sometimes it just crashes for no reason. Mah nigguh, dis gots to git fixed.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

When you go into the maintenance tunnels with the fog distance at a high rate and SCP-106 popping up from the ground, you will see a grey bar with his eyes in the middle of it (You will see this grey bar only if you do F3 > fog far 100.0 and your in the maintenance tunnels) and you will notice it gets lower at he is popping up from the ground, and it stops when it reaches the neck. Weird because when the grey bar appears, it should be at his face and not his neck.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:When you go into the maintenance tunnels with the fog distance at a high rate and SCP-106 popping up from the ground, you will see a grey bar with his eyes in the middle of it (You will see this grey bar only if you do F3 > fog far 100.0 and your in the maintenance tunnels) and you will notice it gets lower at he is popping up from the ground, and it stops when it reaches the neck. Weird because when the grey bar appears, it should be at his face and not his neck.
The grey bar is oldmaneyes.jpg. It's supposed to do the glowing eyes thing when 106 is far from you.
Atheros drivers SUCK!

big old bug i had in v6.6: walking on the catwalk that banna man spawns in, and i got stuck. there was like an invicible wall between me, the door, and scp 173. he couldnt move to me, i couldnt move to the door. only other option was to go say hi to scp 096
Tesseron

Asrael wrote:I didn't see a topic about this elsewhere, or a post in this thread about this: Every time I start a new game, after 173's containment cell, 173 will spawn literally on top of me, and kill me in pretty short order. This doesn't change whether I have the intro sequence enabled or not.

Locations:
Blocking the exit to one of the alcoves that gives you the gasmask/batteries
Inside of me, right when I entered the first real room
To the right of the door in the first real room, killing me instantly.
You must be unlucky.
Atheros drivers SUCK!