Re: How to Fix a "Memory Access Violation" Error

Mroakydantha wrote:No, I meen like how to fix it so when I make a mod it's not memory access violation
Elaborate doesn't work dude :173:
I'm a starter of making mods I didn't know what the crap is MAV :106:
If you can't give a mediocre explanation of your problems how do you expect anyone to take time out of their day to fix them?

What are you "modding"?
When is the game raising a memory access violation?

At the very least could you answer these two questions?
M-x dingus-mode

I just downloaded the completed and updated version of the game. I got all of the needed DLLs and it's saying that there is a memory access violation. I am new to computer gaming so i don't know what to do and the link provided in the first post in this forum chat thing has a 404 error, stating that it does not exist. I do not know what to do to play this game.
Meow meow :3

DrBloody wrote:I just downloaded the completed and updated version of the game. I got all of the needed DLLs and it's saying that there is a memory access violation. I am new to computer gaming so i don't know what to do and the link provided in the first post in this forum chat thing has a 404 error, stating that it does not exist. I do not know what to do to play this game.
Try to donwload THE GAME instead of patch

Vane Brain wrote:
DrBloody wrote:I just downloaded the completed and updated version of the game. I got all of the needed DLLs and it's saying that there is a memory access violation. I am new to computer gaming so i don't know what to do and the link provided in the first post in this forum chat thing has a 404 error, stating that it does not exist. I do not know what to do to play this game.

That worked. I am able to play the game. But I am confused on one thing. In the beginning portion, I followed the guards to the area right before 173's containment area. The guards stopped at the doorway and didn't let me get past. I ended up walking up and down the corridor until they shot me out of annoyance. Is that supposed to happen?
Meow meow :3

DrBloody wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

That worked. I am able to play the game. But I am confused on one thing. In the beginning portion, I followed the guards to the area right before 173's containment area. The guards stopped at the doorway and didn't let me get past. I ended up walking up and down the corridor until they shot me out of annoyance. Is that supposed to happen?
uhh... That is a bug. It will be fixed in 1.3

VERY IMPORTANT

Hey everyone, if you're still experiencing a MAV after trying all of this, just do this:

1. Go to your anti-virus software
2. Check the "Quarantine" section
3. It should be there, if not, f*ck knows what's wrong

Hopefully you got all that, thanks for reading
Yours truly, A giant faggot and :REDACTED: :)
P.S. Made an account just to tell you all this

Re: VERY IMPORTANT

Teulaenseu wrote:Hey everyone, if you're still experiencing a MAV after trying all of this, just do this:

1. Go to your anti-virus software
2. Check the "Quarantine" section
3. It should be there, if not, f*ck knows what's wrong

Hopefully you got all that, thanks for reading
Yours truly, A giant faggot and :REDACTED: :)
P.S. Made an account just to tell you all this
Maybe you have a virus anti-virus