Re: two bugs encountered in the game

lucasxD wrote: and the other bug is in 5:06 when the load screen is fast. ( this happen when you die and click load game. the game should load fast)
I'm pretty sure the loading screens loading fast, if anything, should be a good thing. This was updated in V0.6.3, it only happens when you load a game after dying, the initial loading is still as long.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
lucasxD wrote: and the other bug is in 5:06 when the load screen is fast. ( this happen when you die and click load game. the game should load fast)
I'm pretty sure the loading screens loading fast, if anything, should be a good thing. This was updated in V0.6.3, it only happens when you load a game after dying, the initial loading is still as long.
exactly the bug is when loads fast the players falls down from the map. we playing version 0.6.6
https://www.youtube.com/user/RancioGamers1?feature=mhee give us a suscbribe please!! scp videos !!

Seolyk wrote:I only replied to the thread, because for some reason I can't find a way of starting a thread and he happened to be having the same problem I'm having. since the first person who responded about the bug didn't understand what he meant, I'm clarifying so that we both can have an answer to our questions.

I'd also like to add that, it typically happens after getting shocked by the tesla coils, rarely after SCP-173 kills me, but universally after I die and reload the save.
That happens sometimes.