Re: Game Crashes on startup

Ateren wrote:I made an account so I could say that the same thing happens to me as well. I've tried everything in this thread and prior threads but nothing has worked. The play by play mocha made is the exact same thing that happens to me as well.
not.......another.........bot........... :right: :left:
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Juicy wrote:That happened to me too in other games and it was a problem with the resolution

Try this:

Go to options.cfg and change "width = [number]" and "height = [number]" with the native resolution of your computer monitor

Then, change "launcher enabled = true" and write "launcher enabled = false"

Launch the game

Let's see if this works!
No, it still doesn't work...

Juicy wrote:That happened to me too in other games and it was a problem with the resolution

Try this:

Go to options.cfg and change "width = [number]" and "height = [number]" with the native resolution of your computer monitor

Then, change "launcher enabled = true" and write "launcher enabled = false"

Launch the game

Let's see if this works!
That's literally one of the things I tried before posting.

DerpSphereGaming wrote:When I open SCP-Containment Breach v0.6.6.exe, a window pops up that talks about its compressed in another file, and it says "Extract All" and "Run",then I click "Run" and it asks me whether I want to run or cancel, and if I click "Run" again, a black box with a smaller white and blue box comes up that says "User lib not found".
You have to extract the 'SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6' folder first.
M-x dingus-mode