Elavator button... missing

Hi, so uh I'm not sure if this is where to post this, but pretty much every build of this game I have this issue. In the maintenance tunnels, the second elevator never works for me, the button will be pressed, and the doors'll close, but the elevator wont go anywhere. If I reload my game, then the button disappears completely. Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but it's been bugging me since... well a while. Anyways thanks for any help/advice, I appreciate it.

Re: Elavator button... missing

Well this is a related issue, earlier when I first started playing the update, I went into SCP-012's containment chamber the first time, there was no button on the left of the switch, now my third time playing this today and then I realised there was supposed to be a switch next to the lever as I went into the room again and discovered it was there this time.

I think this might be an issue with map seeds not generating properly, I noticed a few switches go missing on different seeds.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: [0.7.1] Elevator button... missing

Originally posted on the Patch Notes forum (0.7.1 changelog thread):
juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler
If your elevator doors keep disappearing, just download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6key4zife044k5e

and extract it in your "SCP - Containment Breach v0.7.1" folder. Run the new executable, and play a new game (old saves won't work)

I've been testing it, it seems to work properly now :)
I think this will help, it should prevent doors/buttons from disappearing, but it can't revert the effect on bugged/vanilla saves (those saves will give an error and crash the game if loaded, anyway)