Hello

One bug is happening to me and its pissing me off...

Alright:first,trailer video and both download mirrors were unable.I downloaded scp from Atomic gamer.

And then:when I start,for example,at launcher,I select Primary Display Driver and resolution of 1024x768...
after short time playing,screen freezes,I start hearing some buzzing from my headphones,and then goes black.
When I minimize scp sometimes shows that Kernel graphic card stopped or something,it just fades too quickly...

Everything I have to do is too close the scp and start it again. :?
And happens again...
I tried many of resolutions and both Primary Display Driver and NVIDIA Graphic Card.

Im using NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT. Windows 7 64-bit

Sorry if this is not right place to do this,but I can't post any thread.Is that because I don't have enough post of what?I'm new here(but not new in scp game,played long time ago) :?:
I replied here because its discussing about bugs in 0.7.1 version :)
PS:There is also one very weird bug,ill write about it next time
Last edited by Daxmarko on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Re: Some 0.7/.1 bugs and stuff

Kuz wrote:It seems that I can't make a new post here.. Maby because I'm new on this forum. Anyway, the bug is:

When walking through the pocket dimention, in a room with moving pillar and bridge, I passed the bridge, evading the pillar, and felt down the well. I was supposed to fell down that well? I guess so, but instead of teleporting to the next zone I died, like if I felt from the bridge.
Yes,you're supposed to fall down the well,but seems that something was wrong. :P You might fell of the map,glitched through floor by speed falling?Idk
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

xenos123 wrote:As for another bug, in the first hallway you enter with the 2 people and 173, sometimes 173 will clip through the floor and its head will pop up in the upper level.
When loading save,173 spawns a bit in air,then lands down slowly,that why when its under you,you see part of its head.And sometimes climbs on random objects,like boxes,tables,or climbs on stairs and slides down :173: :roll: (that isn't an actual bug,I guess) but it causes to noclip...
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Weird bug

I was going hallways then I get to the doors with sign that says Warheads or something.There was a small room and a bit of wall piece going though sing.I entered the small room with specific shape,and then,I got trapped.A wall sudden appeared behind me.It was all weirdly shaped and I was tying to find way out.Then good guy old man (I can use its dimension too escape from this weird trap) appeared for short time :106: .I could't hide or run,instead I was looking model textures of 106 and that,waiting too him to come out.And then,a graphic card bug...bam,screen went black :sad:

Also,my guess when trapping 106 you have too,after he appears on monitor,turn on the magnets cus I saw him going towards to me when I looked on the his containment room.And again,screen went black again :shock: damn I broke D-classes femur like five times...I really want to play a game normally. :?

Do I have to update drives?I might finish writing of this and update it.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

xenos123 wrote:Also, i am falling though the map quite a bit when loading saves, and it is getting somewhat irritating.
Well,nothing worser than crashing graphic card every 1-2 minutes playing >.<
Kuz wrote:Indeed, scp-173 is intelligent enough to open doors sometimes, it's not a bug, it's a feature! Thanks god he isn't intelligent enough to turn the light off XD We could be in a big problem then.
Oh lol :D that feature can cause problems :173: (and these scp icons reminds me on Doom textures) :)

PS:Please find solution for my graphic card crashing thing Its really fun playing scp but it keeps crashing D:
Also,I accidentally installed old version of graphic driver :roll: and then updated,will this work? :empty: ...
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Dr.Moore wrote:ok i know i said before, but since noone seemed to care i will say it again. scp cb keeps fucking up! the graphics freak out the game crashes and many other things
What did you expect from a game that isn't even finished yet and still being made?
It's not like flipping a switch and saying "let the game be made now" and work without any bugs at all.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.