Re: Some 0.7/.1 bugs and stuff

Sparks wrote:
Dr.Moore wrote:ok i know i said before, but since noone seemed to care i will say it again. scp cb keeps fucking up! the graphics freak out the game crashes and many other things
What did you expect from a game that isn't even finished yet and still being made?
It's not like flipping a switch and saying "let the game be made now" and work without any bugs at all.
yes i know, but i atleast expect to be able to play the game
Tesseron

Dr.Moore wrote:ok i know i said before, but since noone seemed to care i will say it again. scp cb keeps fucking up! the graphics freak out the game crashes and many other things
My best idea is too just scroll though the topic :|

Anyways,I don't see much bugs in game,but for me game doesn't crashes,the graphic card thingy crashes.And that never happened ever before.

Very very annoying...I wish I can fix this shit >:( just sayin'
I can't find a solution for graphic card anywhere.

Damn I want to play this game.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

I'd hate to break this up, but wasn't the elimination of the mass bug reports threads to not post all bugs in one major thread as opposed to detailing them in their own threads? This thread was completely fine until everyone started posting their own bugs onto here, keep the bugs that you've taken the time to point out to point them out in a specific thread to call attention to.

Also, please keep the version number in the title, it's not very helpful when it isn't listed (not saying that garbo didn't, just I've seen quite a few people do it).
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:I'd hate to break this up, but wasn't the elimination of the mass bug reports threads to not post all bugs in one major thread as opposed to detailing them in their own threads? This thread was completely fine until everyone started posting their own bugs onto here, keep the bugs that you've taken the time to point out to point them out in a specific thread to call attention to.

Also, please keep the version number in the title, it's not very helpful when it isn't listed (not saying that garbo didn't, just I've seen quite a few people do it).
Yeah..Why I'm talking about the thing that is not games fault? :oops:
Expect everyone is reporting random bugs,it can happen that few people have same problem.
Those bugs should get fixed.
Others should get ignored for a while unless those bugs get very common...
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod