Trailer video disabled

Threads made on bugs from older game versions.
Lotims
Operative

Trailer video disabled

Postby Lotims » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:02 am

Hello! I have noticed about the site crashing and also noticed that it seems like the trailer on the front page is not working. I imagine this is due because of the massive amounts of people flooding to the site, just thought I would post something about it, since without the trailer people won't really know or get a taste for the game.
:)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Juicy
Senior Staff

Re: Trailer video disabled

Postby Juicy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Lotims wrote:Hello! I have noticed about the site crashing and also noticed that it seems like the trailer on the front page is not working. I imagine this is due because of the massive amounts of people flooding to the site, just thought I would post something about it, since without the trailer people won't really know or get a taste for the game.

I think that the real cause is just a crappy server
Don't put the gas away yet...

Lotims
Operative

Postby Lotims » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Juicy wrote:
Lotims wrote:Hello! I have noticed about the site crashing and also noticed that it seems like the trailer on the front page is not working. I imagine this is due because of the massive amounts of people flooding to the site, just thought I would post something about it, since without the trailer people won't really know or get a taste for the game.

I think that the real cause is just a crappy server

Ya, that's what I was thinking too. I noticed it seems to have started to work. The hosting website should really upgrade their servers if that's the problem
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Daiguey
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby Daiguey » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:57 am

:106: Can someone send me the download link for 7.1 the link on the title page doesn't seem to be working for me

Return to “Old Threads”