Some problems in 7.1 I've noticed

I posted this elsewhere but I think it's some things that should be addressed :P

I think 096's room should be fixed. Everything is fine and all, the cut-scene and etc. But one thing that didn't make sense was when the MTF says "How did you get out?" When there was nothing for him to actually get out of. The room should have the same layout but with some minor changes. Here is my crappy drawing layout
Another issue with 096 is that he seems to go aggro even when you look at the floor or his feet ( other users have had this issue as well )

Next issue is with 895's room as another user stated. "You know, for some reason, the method of death for 895 just doesn't sit well with me.

Actually, it's the only SCP in the game that is contained improperly, rather than escaping thanks to the mass breach. Doesn't it say in the article that no cameras or recording devices are to be brought within 10 meters (the red zone) of 895? It really doesn't make sense, then, that the Foundation would point a camera at it.

Containment Breach is all about dynamically avoiding danger, correct? Then I wonder if the Radio and S-Nav could be the killers? Not only would the game be more true to Foundation lore, it could potentially reduce the already small comfort given by the S-Nav Ultimate. Thereby adding more atmosphere and player interaction.

Just my two cents."

My solution for this would be to make the room bigger (getting rid of the cameras) and put a corner at the end of it. Place the SCP document on the desk next to the entrance so that it will be the first thing the player sees/reads and as you go further and turn the corner you will find a dead D-Class with the Nav (Not Nav Ultimate ) next to him. Now that you have read the doc you should be smart enough to know not to use the Nav or radio in there. If you do, then it does the thing where it kills you (except with the Nav's screen) Also, add some batteries on a shelf in there as well in case the player hasn't picked them up yet. Next don't allow 106 to spawn in there or where the coffin is at, it seems really out of place when he does :? Not only that but a new player may think that 106 is 895 considering he spawns really close to the coffin.

Here is my layout. Sidenote, the staircase and every thing else is fine. It's just that one room that needs tweaking.
Sidenote: you should really mark the doorway to 049's elevator with something. I almost missed out on this awesome SCP because I thought it was the maintenance tunnels. I associated elevators with the maintenance tunnels from previous versions and was like "Nope.avi " "Not going down there." Lol. I'm sure others have done this as well which is why I brought it up.