Re: omg

:sob: I dont even can run the game....if I go in to the game and will be frozen and not be able to play it...idk y...but does everyone know about this? i using window 7 homepremium....
SCARE YOU TO THE HELL

I will hunt you down no matter where you are!!!!

yukisagachan wrote::sob: I dont even can run the game....if I go in to the game and will be frozen and not be able to play it...idk y...but does everyone know about this? i using window 7 homepremium....
Some video? Screenshots? Make 2 more posts so you can create a New THread and post about it there.

yukisagachan wrote::sob: I dont even can run the game....if I go in to the game and will be frozen and not be able to play it...idk y...but does everyone know about this? i using window 7 homepremium....

How about some more details? So the framerate is just zero? Does it freeze during the actual gameplay or the menu?
Did you try running it as Administrator? What kind of spec does your Computer (or maybe Laptop?) have?

P.S.
You should have created your own thread dude. Instead of posting it in some random thread that has nothing to do with your problem and no-one will notice.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

eventually the luncher doenst got any problem....but as i go into the game then is freeze, that's mean I can't move...basically the screen just freeze in one scene.
if i press W, A, S, D moving around there was the sound footstep but the screen just freeze in one scene and not changing... :? the framerate is just zero....all the time in the game... :roll:

I dont know y? any suggestion?

I just newbie of using forum...so I have no idea how to post a new thread... :P
SCARE YOU TO THE HELL

I will hunt you down no matter where you are!!!!

yukisagachan wrote:eventually the luncher doenst got any problem....but as i go into the game then is freeze, that's mean I can't move...basically the screen just freeze in one scene.
if i press W, A, S, D moving around there was the sound footstep but the screen just freeze in one scene and not changing... :? the framerate is just zero....all the time in the game... :roll:

I dont know y? any suggestion?

I just newbie of using forum...so I have no idea how to post a new thread... :P
You just need to post 3 times. Then you can post a new thread. Just reply to this one, and then go post your own thread about your bug.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP