Re: [0.7.4]Elevator door bug

I am also having problems with the second elevator in the maintenance tunnels in 0.7.4. The first elevator takes me up and back down just fine, but no button for the second appears. I tried using noclip to get through the blast doors and test the elevator from the other side. I takes me to the tunnels, but then the button immediately disappears upon arrival, with no way back down.

When 106 and 173 are running around that tunnel, well...you don't tend to last long.

EDIT: Also having trouble with the radio. I can equip it fine but switching to any channel results in a "parameter must be positive" error message and a crash.

I think I know why the elevator button bug appears. For me it seems like for example maintenance tunnel entrance room. The room has one side where you should go down, because one time the elevator to the tunnels was closed. Then I didn't find the button. So it seems that when you go to the maintenance tunnels you should go to an open elevator and the button bug is not there anymore.

LorenCole wrote:I had the same problem, but also another one.

When I'm using an elevator (SCP-049's, the silo's ecc.), I don't hear the usual sound (the beep and the moving sound), and at the end of the trip, the buttons to use the elevators are gone, so I can't use them anymore, being trapped in that floor forever.

Save and reload don't work, and this thing happens every time I play.
That's before pushing the button
That's after
Same thing happen to me!! When I exit the maintenance tunnels through the elevator,I found out that the freaking button is not there!! Then I have to wait for SCP-106 to take me in the Pocket Dimension.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Yep, 0.8.1 still has missing elevator buttons. And 049 spawned before I got there and I ran right into him and was scared like ****

asdf wrote:This is still happening (8.1) and i cant get in and out of scp 049's room to get the level 4 keycard (which sucks now that level 3 is the max you can get in scp 914 now)
Put any keycard on very fine. You get the Omni. At least it works for me.