[0.7.3]Can't enter gate b :<

I no-clipped to the gate b entrance without using 079's permission, however, when i closed the elevator door so i can go to gate b, it didn't go to gate b, i opened the elevator door, realizing that im still in the facility, not gate b.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: [0.7.3]Can't enter gate b :<

hug0905 wrote:I no-clipped to the gate b entrance without using 079's permission, however, when i closed the elevator door so i can go to gate b, it didn't go to gate b, i opened the elevator door, realizing that im still in the facility, not gate b.
hug0905 wrote:I no-clipped to the gate b entrance without using 079's permission.
hug0905 wrote:I no-clipped.
... If that is what causes this, it would be unlikely this will be fixed anytime soon
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

I hope this isnt a bug, as it will actually make people have to play the game for the endings, not use cheats for them.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

ghostkill9383 wrote:Guys if you are unlucky scp 106 will appear under you and scare you it appears to me when i accidently piss 096 off and he chased me down about 26 doors

Note:Sometime it happens!
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
ghostkill9383 wrote:Guys if you are unlucky scp 106 will appear under you and scare you it appears to me when i accidently piss 096 off and he chased me down about 26 doors

Note:Sometime it happens!
i know i'm not a mod but....
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)