"Bug" in Windows 8?

In may or may not be, but whenever I load up this game on my dad's brand new computer, the character looks up and starts twirling around like a drunk ballerina. I know it's not the mouse doing it, because we tried plugging up 2 different ones and it happened with both of them. Is the game not compatible with Windows 8, or is there some way to correct this?
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Re: "Bug" in Windows 8?

Destructoid wrote:Compatibility mode?
Didn't try that, all I tried was 'Run as Administrator' and it did the exact same thing... I'll try that on Friday, because that's the next time I'll have access to that computer.
Spoiler
It better work >.> :173:

It runs fine for me with my Windows 8 Laptop so I think it is not Windows 8. But on my older crappy Windows 7 PC it runs better so it could have some kind of a problem with Windows 8. I don't know...

Zarpox wrote:I don't know...
I don't either. xD
But if it at least works in SOME way on your Windows 8 laptop, maybe it's just something with the computer's settings I'll need to examine...

EDIT: For some reason, it started working without me doing anything. The only problem now is that it's frame rate has dropped down to 19 instead of 32...

Nidera wrote:In may or may not be, but whenever I load up this game on my dad's brand new computer, the character looks up and starts twirling around like a drunk ballerina. I know it's not the mouse doing it, because we tried plugging up 2 different ones and it happened with both of them. Is the game not compatible with Windows 8, or is there some way to correct this?
I play it on my Windows 8 laptop,my character is fine,but it is laggy as shit! My FPS keep dropping from 20 to 1.Maybe this game is NOT compatible for Windows 8.Somehow my Windows 7 desktop didn't lag like shit,but maybe it is your computer settings or something.If it doesn't work,then try to play it on Windows 7.:)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Weird. On my Windows 7 computer, every game I've played occasionally experiences this once in a while. However, the twirling stops after 1-2 seconds. This in fact STOPPED happening when I got a windows 8 laptop.

Nidera wrote:In may or may not be, but whenever I load up this game on my dad's brand new computer, the character looks up and starts twirling around like a drunk ballerina. I know it's not the mouse doing it, because we tried plugging up 2 different ones and it happened with both of them. Is the game not compatible with Windows 8, or is there some way to correct this?
Ah,I know! Maybe you can try to update your computer's drivers,maybe the drivers are old and it causes your computer to slow down.Let me know if it worked. :)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:
Ah,I know! Maybe you can try to update your computer's drivers,maybe the drivers are old and it causes your computer to slow down.Let me know if it worked. :)
YOU
REVIVED
A
DEAD
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!
>:(
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:
YOU
REVIVED
A
DEAD
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!
>:(
No he didn't.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango