[0.8.1] Crashing when saving

Hey everyone. It's me again. Remember that bug I reported? Well, It's still happening, and my topic was moved to Old Threads, which then no one had anymore interest and didn't receive anymore help. Someone suggested I remake the topic in the active part of the forum, so I am. This is what I said(and everything within it is still true):
seaal wrote:I need help. I'm recording my gameplays and putting them on youtube. I have also been doing it since 0.5. During my hardcore playthrough on 0.5, I crashed while saving. So I tried again, same thing. Again , again, and again. For some reason, it comes up now, even knowing I never changed anything in the game. I didn't know why I was crashing when saving, so I searched the problem to see if anyone has encountered this before. No luck. I then noticed there was a new version released, so I got it and tried again. Still no luck, I still crash upon saving. I don't know what the problem is.

I cannot find any solution. I disabled the launcher, disabled bump maps, reduced the resolution, nothing. I really need help please!

Note: When I crash, I get the "Memory Violation" Error.
Some things I took out because they were no longer the case. Please, I want to start playing this game again. I'm also starting to lose my wits, when I just launch the game and decide to play a little, I'm end up quitting really quickly. I have to start getting back to it. :\
Last edited by seaal on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

Re: [0.7.3] Crashing when saving

juanjpro wrote:If you haven't tried this already, kill "taskhost.exe" process in your task manager (I do this to play SCP-087-B), it usually interferes with Blitz3D.
K. I'll try.
mrpeanut188 wrote:
seaal wrote:Sorry for the long wait, anyways, it is in C:/Users/**COMPUTER USERNAME**/Desktop/Tools/SCP - Containment Breach.
SCP - Containment Breach v0.7.3.exe > Right Click > Run as admin
You think I haven't already tried this? :laugh:
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.