[0.7.3] The doors (now with more pictures)

Since the newer version the doors seem to open and close more often.

-Sometimes in the beginning the big door is already open and close instead. (then the class D can not enter and stuck and you being shoot down...)
-The other door in the beginning after 173 opens when he is escaped.. why? is this doors supposed to open by itself ? and then sometimes it closes again cause of SCP-079.
-after going back to the new 096 event room the doors close after going through the second time.

Other big doors seem to have no button and "door"
-at Gate A

It just looks weird just to put the part that moves apart....

Here some pictures

Here me coming without dying before in the 173 glass event room with all doors open (ALL DOORS)
and 173 then comes infront of me without breaking the glass and as i try to enter the room it seems like the door is closed and then 173 killed me.
I loaded and then i can enter the room that is usually not possible to go there...
Spoiler
Same room he can noclip over the glass without breaking it.
and when you blink infront of the glass he can snap you without breaking it....
Spoiler
After me dying from SCP-12 and load where i last saved.. playing it with installed this fix. Sry it didn't work. (This can happen without installed anything)
Spoiler
After that some doors are... (Yes this is the Heavy Containment)... You can go through and when you close the door it is normal again.
Spoiler
After that see the 096 event room
Spoiler
Guess what happen as i enter the room...

Yeah the door opens and i could enter the room.
Spoiler
[REDACTED]
In the event with the guard i can not use the levers. After that yes...
173 spawn in there as the event was happening...
after dying from 173 in there the levers where the position i move them after i saved.
The rest happen the way it happen before.

After playing on a new save same happend in the glass event room as before but SCP-173 broke the glass and not going through the door but this time i can enter the room easily.

And on the new save now that with 914.
First enter the room and doors were closed and you must use it one time and after that the doors will open and now you can put some stuff in there....
Spoiler
And the Elevator fix... it works better..
But not that good.. I died by SCP-012 and SCP-173 before that. And then going to the maintenance tunnel....
Good that :106: is going to rescue me...
Spoiler
Post here what else doors seem to be wrong...