[0.7.3] 049 spawn glitch/500 bug

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but every time I spawn 049 in a different area than his tunnels and he catches me(without godmode on), he just repeats his crouching animation infinitely, and when he does, I CAN'T OPEN ANY DOORS, PICK UP ITEMS, OR BLOODY ANYTHING! The only thing I can do, is run, access my inventory, pause, unpause, and walk/run/crouch walk.

I'm not done there! There's another bug, concerning SCP-500-01. I was nervous about revealing this one, due to it allowing cool stuff, but [REDACTED DUE TO THE GLITCH BEING TOO AWESOME TO PATCH]

Anything?
Last edited by D-9999 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: [0.7.3] Spawn 049 in other area/500 Bug

D-9999 wrote:every time I spawn 049 in a different area
Regalis just makes the game for those that don't cheat. You should expect glitchy stuff once you use the console, especially when you spawn NPCs.
D-9999 wrote:I'm not done there! There's another bug, concerning SCP-500-01. I was nervous about revealing this one, due to it allowing cool stuff, but [REDACTED DUE TO THE GLITCH BEING TOO AWESOME TO PATCH]
I discovered this bug as well, but I didn't reveal it since I liked it :laugh: . Fixing this should be very easy.
D-9999 wrote:DON'T YOU DARE SAY THE SCP-500-01 GLITCH IN THE RESPONSES OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH A SALMON!
This will probably make people keep talking about it.

Edit: You should change the thread's title so it actually describes the bugs (use something like: "[0.7.3] Spawn 049 in other area/500 Bug")

juanjpro wrote:
Regalis just makes the game for those that don't cheat. You should expect glitchy stuff once you use the console, especially when you spawn NPCs.
I know but you can make him doing his infinite crouching even without cheating. When you are a "Zombie" outrun the guard with SCP-500-01 or the Very Fine Gas Mask. If you are lucky (or unlucky ;P) you can use the elevator and then... well....

Zarpox wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
I know but you can make him doing his infinite crouching even without cheating. When you are a "Zombie" outrun the guard with SCP-500-01 or the Very Fine Gas Mask. If you are lucky (or unlucky ;P) you can use the elevator and then... well....
I did that. :D It was funny with me watching the MTF with solemn eyes.
"Mmm... Bring that ass over here, you sexy soldier..."
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.