[0.8] List of bugs and stuff I found.

1) The changelog says that Level 2 keycards and 914 no longer allow you to get the highest level keycard, yet putting a level 2 on Very Fine still produces an Omni card.

2) I'm not sure if this is a bug, but sometimes SCP-173 still randomly kills me out of nowhere. Like he just spawns right behind me or something.

3) IMMENSE FPS drops while walking into certain rooms like the start room where 173 kills the 2 personnel after the lights go out, and where 096 kills the guard.

Re: [0.8] List of bugs and stuff I found.

guysensei1 wrote:1) The changelog says that Level 2 keycards and 914 no longer allow you to get the highest level keycard, yet putting a level 2 on Very Fine still produces an Omni card.

2) I'm not sure if this is a bug, but sometimes SCP-173 still randomly kills me out of nowhere. Like he just spawns right behind me or something.

3) IMMENSE FPS drops while walking into certain rooms like the start room where 173 kills the 2 personnel after the lights go out, and where 096 kills the guard.

His second point happened to me far too many times to not cause me to want to pull my hair out... start walking, 173 is nowhere, and BAM squashes you dead because he spawned above you. This actually happened when I was outside SCP-106's "containment" room where literally squashed me. He also spawned while I was doing the recall protocol but outside the glass windows (this was amusing) so when I turned around all I see is him falling down, past the glass, to the ground.

And the 3rd point I also get a huge FPS drop.

I <3 SCP and been playing off and on over many versions but I found a lot of bugs this time. I even made this account just to post them.
Some other things I found (hope you dont mind OP for adding what I found):

1. Stairs... stairs are a SCP themselves, get stuck on em - can't run, just get stuck. Literally have to run into them to keep going.

2. Memory loss crash every few minutes.

3. The elevators to get down to where SCP-049 hides out at. The first time everything was fine, I died, reload at the top. The second time, I get down - elevator doesnt move (or no sounds) and the door opens on the ground level. But the buttons and door have DISAPPEARED! Not only on this elevator but the one on the other side, past 049, too! I had no way out that I could find. I literally teleported myself back up.

3.5 I also fell through the elevators a few times.

4. This one was odd... in the 106's protocol "box/room", after I had died I had to do it again (because the giant teddy bear squashed me), and the freaking helicopter spawned inside the room!!!!!!!! I couldn't do anything, I would get killed by it shooting at me or 106 would port me into the other world and THE HELICOPTER WOULD STILL SHOOT AT ME!!! Even if I reloaded the save game, the helicopter would be there.

5. A few times reloading a saved game I would fall through the ground, I would have to use the console to tell me where I was and teleport me back.

I was streaming a lot of this so I can show most of what happened if needed.

Thanks for the good game so far guys, hopefully with some fixes it can be better! :)

EDIT:

Link to youtube where I put the video of the helicopter spawning inside (cut it out of my stream)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNuHsH7U ... e=youtu.be

Re: [0.8] List of bugs and stuff I found.

There is some sort of clipping problem with SCP-173,where he can just teleport everywhere.
If you keep getting the Memory Access Violation error,try to run as Administrator,then run in Compatibility Mode.
I hope that fixed the problem. :)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.