(0.8.1) 096 GLITCH

"WTF! KILL ME YOU STUPID IDIOT!"
096 KEEPS GETTING STUCK, HE OPENS A DOOR THEN INSTANTLY TURNS TO RUN AT ME AND GETS STUCK, OR IN ROOM2SERVERS THE DOOR CLOSES ON HIS LEG... SERIOUSLY! WTF IS UP WITH THAT! SOMEONE FIX IT SO HE CAN ACTUALLY KILL ME FOR ONCE! SHEESH... if his model was left alone and left the same as it was in 7.1 then this would not happen, if the model was the 7.1 model IT WOULD BE THE SAME EXACTLY WITH NONE OF THE GETTING STUCK...
oh well. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS! oh and this funny thing happened (THANK GOD I HAD GODMODE ON!)
096 was in the doorway of the open door on the left side of the room2servers room, and i looked at his face and he INSTANTLY JUMPED AT ME, he didn't cover his face at all! it was like this.
0 seconds, walks to view face:
5 seconds, views face:
5.001, seconds; SCP-096 JUMPS AT ME:
WTF XD LOL!
I LOVE SCP-096!

Re: (0.8.1) 096 GLITCH

Serimah wrote:096 fell right on my head on several occasions, that's normal. AND PLEASE DON'T LET HIM WALK UPRIGHT AGAIN!
It just looked so wrong.
He teleports because he FALLS OFF THE MAP... i saw it happen in 7.1, i was using noclip and thought they died, i fly around and all 25-30 appeared in the same area...
I LOVE SCP-096!

SCP 5968 wrote:
Serimah wrote:096 fell right on my head on several occasions, that's normal. AND PLEASE DON'T LET HIM WALK UPRIGHT AGAIN!
It just looked so wrong.
He teleports because he FALLS OFF THE MAP... i saw it happen in 7.1, i was using noclip and thought they died, i fly around and all 25-30 appeared in the same area...
No, he teleports because he's programmed to teleport near you when you are too far away.
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

IKnowRight wrote:
SCP 5968 wrote:
It just looked so wrong.
No, he teleports because he's programmed to teleport near you when you are too far away.
OH ONE TIME A DOOR was open and i saw nothing and it looked like 096 was running on air, but i was far away enough that he did not XD but that's funny... but he gets stuck on doors EVEN WHEN I OPEN THEM FOR HIM BEFORE HE GETS TO ME! WTF!
I LOVE SCP-096!